ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Milton is a CAT 5 and Coming for Florida
Otter 03:35 AM Yesterday
Don't start being shy now mods to update and links...

Blow by Blow

On the Ground

https://www.youtube.com/live/NLhxcyz...zEXFzc7SMzsByZ

[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It’s Florida. Assume everyone is packing.
The 2nd lesson I learned after moving to Florida....along with "just assume any body of water down here has an alligator living in it."
[Reply]
BWillie 08:08 PM Yesterday
Stay safe my friends
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:27 PM Yesterday
My stepfather has a sick crib on Siesta Key. If I had to guess from staying there a ton, I'd say his sliding glass doors in back are about 10ft above the water level of the intercoastal that runs behind his house. Floor to 16 ft ceiling back wall is all glass. Not looking good...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
The 2nd lesson I learned after moving to Florida....along with "just assume any body of water down here has an alligator living in it."
It’s a body of water, no matter how small, it has an alligator in it. Don’t swim in lakes and streams in Florida.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
My stepfather has a sick crib on Siesta Key. If I had to guess from staying there a ton, I'd say his sliding glass doors in back are about 10ft above the water level of the intercoastal that runs behind his house. Floor to 16 ft ceiling back wall is all glass. Not looking good...
Yeah the latest from the Tampa weatherman everyone trusts for decades, has it hitting Sarasota head in. Siesta key is right there.
[Reply]
Otter 05:55 AM Today
Meant to say and look for Tampa. It's early here.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Otter:
Judging by the traffic it's looking like plenty of people are going to ride it out in Miami. Lots of brave boat owners too.

https://www.portmiamiwebcam.com/

Anyone familiar enough with that area to point out a landmark that points due west?
Miami was never in the cone. Some actually went to Miami to escape the storm instead of heading north
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah the latest from the Tampa weatherman everyone trusts for decades, has it hitting Sarasota head in. Siesta key is right there.
Denis or Paul?
[Reply]
Otter 06:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Miami was never in the cone. Some actually went to Miami to escape the storm instead of heading north
Between category and landfall changing every time you read something I lost track and meant to say Tampa.

I'm up but my brain isn't yet.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:41 AM Today
Jim Cantore on TWC this morning about to have kittens
[Reply]
O.city 06:59 AM Today
We've vacationed at Anna Maria quite a bit. Beautiful area. Sadly looks like it's about to take a direct hit.
[Reply]
Stewie 07:00 AM Today
This is a good channel. They were live until late last night. Will go live again later this morning.

https://youtu.be/Z2nxCX_JH18?si=zastaD-RedluzMhL
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:03 AM Today
8a ET Update

[Reply]
Lzen 07:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well I won't dispute that we as a society have truly gotten dumber, people literally ignore facts because of beliefs, don't research anything etc etc.
Or perhaps many people have stopped trusting the sources that used to be universally recognized as trustworthy because they have proven to not be trustworthy any longer. :-)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 07:13 AM Today
Now a CAT4. Stay safe.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up