Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official TNF Cowboys at Giants ****
wazu 05:59 PM Yesterday
Dallas: -5.5
O/U: 45
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:11 PM Yesterday
Who in holy hell would tune into this abortion.

I'd rather watch flies fuck.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can was start making kickers kick with their shoelaces tied together or something?

The damn guys have gotten automatic to the point of boring. If you have a shitty kicker, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

These guys are like bullpen arms these days. There are probably Wal-Mart greeters throwing 94 with movement these days. By the same token, I'm betting someone in my mail-room could be hit a 45 yard kick with room to spare.

Remember when Stoyanovich hitting a 54 yard game-winner was seen as a minor miracle?

If guys miss anything under 56 these days I'm surprised by it.
We won the Bengals game because their kicker missed an extra point lol
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:16 PM Yesterday
Does Al really have to play coy with the gambling references still now that we have DraftKings ads every commercial break?
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 09:16 PM Yesterday
Giants could do something hilarious.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:16 PM Yesterday
I'm not going to quote that post again but I want to add an addendum: lmao
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:17 PM Yesterday
Can was start making kickers kick with their shoelaces tied together or something?

The damn guys have gotten automatic to the point of boring. If you have a shitty kicker, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

These guys are like bullpen arms these days. There are probably Wal-Mart greeters throwing 94 with movement these days. By the same token, I'm betting someone in my mail-room could be hit a 45 yard kick with room to spare.

Remember when Stoyanovich hitting a 54 yard game-winner was seen as a minor miracle?

It appears that making them kick under pressure might be an antidote as well. Other than Butker, of course, who is the greatest kicker ever under any circumstances.
[Reply]
scho63 09:18 PM Yesterday
Giants are trash and so is noodle arm Jones.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:22 PM Yesterday
Maybe they should change the K-ball to make kicks harder?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:24 PM Yesterday
Stop putting the Giants on primetime, it is a disgrace
[Reply]
scho63 09:25 PM Yesterday
Imagine the Steelers vs the Giants on TV?

7 FGs to 5 FGs
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:53 PM Yesterday

Stoyo making that field goal was lucky and with the wind. It won the Chiefs the division but it didn't matter cuz they got ejected in the playoffs. Obviously that's a trigger for me.

A 45 yard field goal is no easy task and no I doubt anyone in your "mailroom" could make one. Maybe one or two out of 10 at best.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:58 PM Yesterday
What a horrible game.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 03:52 AM Today
This was a winnable game for the Giants. The problem for them is the rest of their schedule is as tough as it gets. They are looking at a top 3 pick, which is actually a good thing for them.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:03 AM Today
Giants really suck.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:04 AM Today
Did someone win or is everyone that watched lose?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up