ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Justyn Ross has made the 53 man roster
Tribal Warfare 12:47 PM 08-29-2023

Justyn Ross, who missed all of last season following a foot surgery, has made the Chiefs initial 53-man roster, per source.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) August 29, 2023

[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:27 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Under under under.

I like him but are we sure the Chiefs are gonna have 7 active WRs?

In theory only having 3 TEs and 3 RBs with no FB makes it more likely, but that doesn’t mean he’s clearly going to see the field every game, let alone starting and getting those opportunities.
Brett Veach - We're expecting big things from Justyn this year.

I think Schrager's inside info guy is : Brett Veach. Schrager's breakout player, 2023? Justyn Ross.

It's just my theory.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:36 PM 08-30-2023
Under under under.

I like him but are we sure the Chiefs are gonna have 7 active WRs?

In theory only having 3 TEs and 3 RBs with no FB makes it more likely, but that doesn’t mean he’s clearly going to see the field every game, let alone starting and getting those opportunities.

Yeah, about where I am. maybe over on TDs. In fact, I could be pushed into saying probably. But yeah, as the 7th option in the room, it's not like he's going to be dressed every week. Hard to pile up numbers when you can't even dress.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:37 PM 08-30-2023

Chiefs GM Brett Veach said today Rashee Rice/Justyn Ross would start out as "package" players. The hope is they produce enough to graduate & become every-down WRs later in season. Right now, Skyy Moore is one of those every-down guys. Veach expects a "big jump" from Skyy this yr.

— Jesse Newell (@jessenewell) August 30, 2023

[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:56 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Brett Veach - We're expecting big things from Justyn this year.

I think Schrager's inside info guy is : Brett Veach. Schrager's breakout player, 2023? Justyn Ross.

It's just my theory.
I talked to Schrager about the Chiefs WRs at an event a few months ago. He kinda laughed at the group and was like, “Ritchie James, really???”
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:57 PM 08-30-2023
I talked to Schrager about the Chiefs WRs at an event a few months ago. He kinda laughed at the group and was like, “Ritchie James, really???”
Ah hell nah.

Schrager, you're dead to me.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:57 PM 08-30-2023
Twisted, next time you see his ass tell him, "Detoxing from Chiefsplanet said you're dead to him".

....And then sock check his ass.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:02 PM 08-30-2023
See, he laughed because Veach already told him it was going to be Ross that was the stud.

I'm kidding. I have no idea. It does seem like Schrager has an inside guy somewhere in the building. But even that's not confirmable. He just seems to have a source and if such a thing existed, I can't imagine Veach would let it happen other than to feed whatever he wants to let out to whom he wants to have it.

But this is all speculation on my part.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:03 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This makes sense.

The package increases as they go along depending on how well they're digesting and producing. But to have a package on game day, it means you're dressing.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:06 PM 08-30-2023
See, he laughed because Veach already told him it was going to be Ross that was the stud.

I'm kidding. I have no idea. It does seem like Schrager has an inside guy somewhere in the building. But even that's not confirmable. He just seems to have a source and if such a thing existed, I can't imagine Veach would let it happen other than to feed whatever he wants to let out to whom he wants to have it.

But this is all speculation on my part.
I know he talks to Veach directly sometimes. I also know he sometimes offers takes on the Chiefs WR room that he doesn’t necessarily believe in.

I hope he’s right.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:08 PM 08-30-2023
I know he talks to Veach directly sometimes. I also know he sometimes offers takes on the Chiefs WR room that he doesn’t necessarily believe in.

I hope he’s right.
I just love that triumph of the human spirit shit. I eat it up. If Ross ends up balling, what a story that is!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:10 PM 08-30-2023
Plus-

Can you wrap your head around how incredibly AWESOME it would be if Veach hit on Toney, Moore, Rice...AND hit on the lottery ticket Ross?

I mean, the rest of the league should just give up.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:15 PM 08-30-2023
Plus-

Can you wrap your head around how incredibly AWESOME it would be if Veach hit on Toney, Moore, Rice...AND hit on the lottery ticket Ross?

I mean, the rest of the league should just give up.

If we hit on 2/4 of those guys we're set.

Anything above that is just incredibly unfair to the rest of the league.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:15 PM 08-30-2023
I just love that triumph of the human spirit shit. I eat it up. If Ross ends up balling, what a story that is!
That’s why I always rooted for Tom Brady. Triumph of the human spirit! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:15 PM 08-30-2023
That guy is a fake-ass clout chaser who used the Chiefs and discarded them like a dirty condom.

He was never a true fan. And he's ugly.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:17 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

He was never a true fan. And he's ugly.
Not everyone can be as chic as SR.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up