ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>WE ARE GOING TO GET TY LAW!!!!!!!
SLAG 09:34 PM 07-11-2006
Per
Jack Harry on 10PM News

Willie Roaf has Now Restructured his contract...

Originally Posted by Wild Eyed Jack Harry:

..THIS MEANS WE ARE GOING TO FREE CAP SPACE.... THE CHIEFS CAN GO GET TY LAW... THE CHIEFS ARE GOING TO GET TY LAW...

:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
SLAG 10:36 PM 07-16-2006
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I guess Jack was right, the Chiefs are just keeping it a secret.

hunh?

more info?
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:40 PM 07-16-2006
Originally Posted by SLAG02:
hunh?

more info?
:-) I was joking.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:43 PM 07-16-2006
:-) I was joking.
NutHooks for Joking about Ty Law

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:46 PM 07-16-2006
I figured instead of starting my own Ty thread I would just borrow one.

Come on Slago-keeping it a secret-you didn't know I was being sarcastic?? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
SLAG 10:49 PM 07-16-2006
I figured instead of starting my own Ty thread I would just borrow one.

Come on Slago-keeping it a secret-you didn't know I was being sarcastic?? :-) :-) :-)

heh

i was just joshin u back
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:52 PM 07-16-2006
Originally Posted by SLAG02:
heh

i was just joshin u back
Actually ESPN.net is posting that Chiefs have come to a meeting of the minds and negotiations are heating up, according to an inside source close to the Law camp.
[Reply]
RedThat 10:57 PM 07-16-2006
I think we are going to get Ty Law.

I have faith. Chiefs look like a realistic possibility. We need a CB bad. Herm and Ty have a good relationship. We have the money if Lamar is willing to spend it. I see us offering more money than New England. We are just as good as New England if you ask me. KC and NE both have just as good of a chance at winning it all. But in all honesty he would better for our football team. I can't see him signing with anyone else. Its either the Chiefs or Pats if you ask me.
This will go down to the wire, as is the case with Peterson and negotiations. I can see the Chiefs playing the wait and see game. Just see if anybody is capable of getting the other starting CB job in training camp. If not, then I see us signing Ty Law.

I hope I am right.
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 11:02 PM 07-16-2006

Wow, Jack Harry is synonymous with delusions of grandeur.
[Reply]
BigRock 11:26 PM 07-16-2006
I don't think we're getting Law. I was optimistic for a while, even kinda believing those theories about the look on Herm's face and how they might already have a deal worked out.

But they don't. That was obvious in Merrill's article this past week where Law made it clear he's more interested in money than anything, still trying to play all sides against each other. That means it's down to whether CP will get it done, and he's already talking economics and crying poverty.

I hope I'm wrong, but for all the hopes that we would have the inside track because of Herm, at this point it seems like another typical CP free agent negotiation. And we all know how that story ends.
[Reply]
blueballs 12:27 AM 07-17-2006
Law felt surprisingly at home
wearing green last season
unless the CHiefs go to a gold uniform
forget about it
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 06:57 AM 07-17-2006
We should know in 48hrs..

:-)
[Reply]
greg63 07:33 AM 07-17-2006
Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru:
As long as they do not touch Scanlon's contract.
Scanlon won't let them.
[Reply]
wutamess 08:17 AM 07-17-2006
Actually. Al Wallace said on Fox4 news last night that everyone inside the org has been telling "him" that Ty Law will be a Chief.
[Reply]
Stinger 08:51 AM 07-17-2006
Actually ESPN.net is posting that Chiefs have come to a meeting of the minds
That must have been one of the shortest meetings in history
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:54 AM 07-17-2006
Actually ESPN.net is posting that Chiefs have come to a meeting of the minds and negotiations are heating up, according to an inside source close to the Law camp.
Translated:

"Notice to all the teams in the NFL - the Chiefs are going to offer me a contract, so if you want me, you better come get while the gettin' is good!"

Nothing but posturing for more money on the part of Law and his camp.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up