ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>The Athletic- Eight most intriguing Kansas City Chiefs players to watch in TC
kcgreene 10:38 AM 07-09-2024
Article in Spoilers. Can't wait for Training Camp to actually begin.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/560...yers-to-watch/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Kiimo 08:09 AM 07-10-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
All our discussion about a #3 RB....it's gonna be the rugby guy and he's gonna end up being a weapon isn't he?
I cannot tell you how happy that would make me.

If that guy becomes a legit weapon it's gonna be the feel good story of the season.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:17 AM 07-10-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I think the issue is he's sold as the insider on his own podcast. I think he gets jack and shit from the organization who's been really good at keeping things under wraps. I think he sources his info from other writers at the athletic and just tosses his own opinions out. I dont think he does a good job of putting himself in the organizations shoes when forming these opinions and just mixes info he's heard with fan fiction and runs. I think he's a good writer and a good guy, just a below average "insider" though.
Yeah I like Nate for what he is, but he's not an insider at all. I hadn't paid much attention before the last couple of years, but he will throw a ton of info out and miss on literally all of it lmao.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up