ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Schadenfreude and tears most delicious...
Rausch 04:09 PM 07-04-2024
So one of my new addictions is listening to the opposing fanbase's media after we rip their hearts out and crush their dreams. Mostly because after 4 super bowls winning alone isn't enough - the delicious taste of their tears and sadness reminds me just how far we've come and that for once it isn't us.

We finally have everything we always wanted. Good guys won in the end.

To follow is the most enjoyable vids and podcasts from rival fans after big games, playoff games, and super bowl guttings...

[Reply]
tredadda 08:49 PM 07-04-2024
That was pretty good.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:24 PM 07-04-2024
I enjoy the cries of pain when the Chiefs make an unconventional move and it works out.

"How did they do that?!! How did they see that shit coming??!!!!!"

I really want Louis Rees-Zammit to work out someway somehow. Get some special teams return TDs or something. Get people yakking and talking, "Oooohhhhhhh it's the guy nobody saw coming except Brett Veach and Andy Reid!" Piss the other teams off real nice and good.

Sort of like the Saints with Taysom Hill except... you know... actually good.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:24 PM 07-05-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I enjoy the cries of pain when the Chiefs make an unconventional move and it works out.

"How did they do that?!! How did they see that shit coming??!!!!!"

I really want Louis Rees-Zammit to work out someway somehow. Get some special teams return TDs or something. Get people yakking and talking, "Oooohhhhhhh it's the guy nobody saw coming except Brett Veach and Andy Reid!" Piss the other teams off real nice and good.

Sort of like the Saints with Taysom Hill except... you know... actually good.
I don't know which one will truly bust out but between Punt Gawd, Gawd Zammit, or one of our other projects like the Kid Rock HB/FB experiment you know one of them will. The others will be forgotten and that's exactly what'll be said...
[Reply]
Up