ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>What Songs or Movies Make You Cry?
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:21 AM 06-27-2024
I’m a bit of a softy, especially with music and certain films/scenes from films.

And it’s a bit all over the place.

Since my dad died, I can’t listen to My Father’s House by Springsteen, and I’ve never been a big Bruce fan. But I listen to that now, and I’m crushed.

Certain operas/arias bring me to tears.

Transatlanticism by Death Cab is always rough, even if I’m in a great mood. I’ll end up drifting back into some former relationship and it’ll get me misty eyed.

Too many songs bring tears to my eyes for reasons of joy, sadness, yearning, etc…

Here’s a weird one. Superman The Movie. Christopher Reeve. When he grabs Lois and that helicopter(pilots inside) from falling from the roof, I snort cry. I just wish sometimes there was this “miracle man” who could do stuff like that and give us all something to believe in and be so thankful it exists.

Private Ryan, Schindler’s List, Sling Blade…. All crushers…

What do you have?
[Reply]
stevieray 07:56 AM 06-29-2024

[Reply]
Kman34 09:09 AM 06-29-2024
The ending of Mr Hollands Opus gets me and The ending of the Notebook..
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:42 PM Yesterday
I drive your truck by Lee Brice. It hits me because I have never been one to go to a grave to remember someone. To me it's just a marker and corpse there. When I want to remember someone, like my Grandad, I go to the farm where my memories of him are. So, when I hear that song, I relate to it and get a little misty about my Grandad
[Reply]
tooge 07:26 AM Today
Yep, end of Field of Dreams. I coached my son in ball and he is on his final year of college baseball. Gets me every time. "wanna have a catch"
[Reply]
Regime 09:36 AM Today
Terminator music

When Arnold gives the thumbs up as he melts himself with John screamin no don’t do it.
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The ending of Mr Hollands Opus gets me and The ending of the Notebook..
Mr. Hollands Opus... damn... yep. Every damn time.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by tooge:
Yep, end of Field of Dreams. I coached my son in ball and he is on his final year of college baseball. Gets me every time. "wanna have a catch"
Shortly after my Father passed away in 2011, I penned a story about him in a blog I used to keep. He taught me all about baseball and football and he was my first baseball coach.

I can't watch Field of Dreams without getting a big lump in my throat....and like you when he says "wanna have a catch" it's hard for me not to cry.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up