ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 COPA America Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 06-20-2024
Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:27 PM Yesterday

Interesting comment from https://t.co/pmp5K4RXwy breaking down USMNT Elo ranking over Gregg's tenure: pic.twitter.com/jZwGln04MS

— Justin Moran (@kickswish) June 28, 2024

And would you look at that, an USMNT supporter with some actual knowledge evaluating Berhalter’s tenure based on ELO.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 02:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

And would you look at that, an USMNT supporter with some actual knowledge evaluating Berhalter’s tenure based on ELO.
I haven’t liked our coach for quite a while. I thought all the Reyna drama and him stepping away all but sealed his fate but I guess not
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:49 PM Yesterday
Yeah anybody who knows soccer in the US understands Berhalter sucks and should have never been rehired. We played way better with the interim guy then him. His entire philosophy is push the ball out wide and send crosses in. There is no creativeness from our players because of it. Balogun is also that type of striker he needs the ball at his feet not being poorly crossed in.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Yeah anybody who knows soccer in the US understands Berhalter sucks and should have never been rehired. We played way better with the interim guy then him. His entire philosophy is push the ball out wide and send crosses in. There is no creativeness from our players because of it. Balogun is also that type of striker he needs the ball at his feet not being poorly crossed in.

Agreed on Berhalter. Send him packing now. Even if we beat Uruguay
[Reply]
Ocotillo Yesterday, 07:38 PM
This message has been deleted by Ocotillo.
KC_Connection 08:00 PM Yesterday
Mexico is out
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:23 PM Yesterday
Wild finish. Talk about a “Mexican wave” of emotions amirite?!

So what does everyone think we do for RW tomorrow to replace Weah. I’m kind of hoping we move Reyna back out there, move Flo to CAM and use Sargent at ST. I only worry that Sargent isn’t obviously 90 minutes fit so we would likely have to rely on Pepi for part of the match as well. I definitely don’t want him in at the end if we still need a goal. Losing Dest to injury was pretty big too because he would have plugged into RW nicely in the pinch we’re in.

So excited for the match. Love that KC gets to play host to such a huge game. Let’s hope the fans show up big!
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

So what does everyone think we do for RW tomorrow to replace Weah. I’m kind of hoping we move Reyna back out there, move Flo to CAM and use Sargent at ST. I only worry that Sargent isn’t obviously 90 minutes fit so we would likely have to rely on Pepi for part of the match as well. I definitely don’t want him in at the end if we still need a goal. Losing Dest to injury was pretty big too because he would have plugged into RW nicely in the pinch we’re in.

So excited for the match. Love that KC gets to play host to such a huge game. Let’s hope the fans show up big!

I don't bet soccer but bookies do have the USA a slight favorite tomorrow.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Mexico is out
Good.

Fuck them.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 12:16 PM Today
the biggest question tonight is if bolivia will spread their cheeks wide for panama. even if we only win by 1, panama would need to win by 3 goals. obviously just beating uruguay is a big task for us, but i think if panama can get to 4, it's probably curtains.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
the biggest question tonight is if bolivia will spread their cheeks wide for panama. even if we only win by 1, panama would need to win by 3 goals. obviously just beating uruguay is a big task for us, but i think if panama can get to 4, it's probably curtains.
Darwin Nunez is tough to defend. He didn't have a great year and missed a number of opportunities with Liverpool this year, but he is formidable.
[Reply]
loochy 12:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
I don't bet soccer but bookies do have the USA a slight favorite tomorrow.

that's laughable
[Reply]
TripleThreat 12:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by loochy:
that's laughable
Not really, USA is ranked higher in the standings.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 12:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

Pretty sure just plugging in Musah. Musah's been good for us.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 12:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Darwin Nunez is tough to defend. He didn't have a great year and missed a number of opportunities with Liverpool this year, but he is formidable.
yes, and our backline is too shaky to keep uruguay off the board, most likely. maybe the boys can get some arrowhead magic.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:47 PM Today
Im going to watch this. I like watching the Mens Americas Soccer team with the hope that someday they will beat the world at their 7th most popular sport. Is that Pulsavic or whatever the fuck his name is playing? Add in Arrowhead and cant miss TV
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up