ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Joe Thuney still out with pec injury. Should we be concerned?
RunKC 02:29 PM 06-12-2024
Joe Thuney is still out with a pec injury and isn’t going to practice at all throug minicamp and OTA’s. As far as we know he didn’t have surgery so this is a little concerning.

It could be precautionary but then again it has been 5 months since this injury happened. You’d think that would be enough time for a non-surgical injury to heal.

Most concerning part is the workouts in the off-season. If you remember Eric Fisher had a bad arm injury and couldn’t lift much on one side and it affected him badly. Hope that’s not the case here
[Reply]
RunKC 03:28 PM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
A torn pectoral tendon requiring a surgical fix is a 6-8 month injury, this isn't abnormal.
It was never confirmed if he had surgery
[Reply]
Mecca 03:34 PM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It was never confirmed if he had surgery
It'd be surprising if he didn't unless it was just a muscle tear and in that case he should be fine by now.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:34 PM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
A torn pectoral tendon requiring a surgical fix is a 6-8 month injury, this isn't abnormal.
This. It was always going to be like this.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 05:16 AM 07-17-2024
Welp. I think there is a legit chance we have 2 rookies start at LT and LG. Watching Nourzad closely this camp

I can see Nourzad starting the year at LG. Thuney comes back after 6 games or so and he goes to the bench. Morris still swing tackle.

Would be nice to get a head start on replacing both guards next year.
[Reply]
O.city 06:14 AM 07-17-2024
Nick Jacob’s podcast let it slip he had surgery
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:32 AM 07-17-2024
Welp. I think there is a legit chance we have 2 rookies start at LT and LG. Watching Nourzad closely this camp

Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
I can see Nourzad starting the year at LG. Thuney comes back after 6 games or so and he goes to the bench. Morris still swing tackle.

Would be nice to get a head start on replacing both guards next year.
I would think it would be more likely to be Wanya over Nourzad.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:09 AM 07-17-2024
I would think it Caliendos job to lose. Then the loser of the LT battle between Kingsley and Morris then Nourzad. But Trey Smith beat the odds.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:42 PM 07-17-2024
Yes it's a problem, the 1st few games we do not need a turnstile on the left side!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up