ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 265 of 265
« First < 165215255261262263264265
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
kcgreene 10:41 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Kinda surprised nobody is playing Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree up in here. I'm hooked, can't wait to beat it, just have a few bosses left then closing out the original game, then going to NG+ with my OP build.
I literally purchased Elden Ring when I purchased my PS5 a few years ago, and literally have yet to play it... I really need to get on that at some point lol.

I did play through the new Robocop game recently and had a blast.
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
I literally purchased Elden Ring when I purchased my PS5 a few years ago, and literally have yet to play it... I really need to get on that at some point lol.

I did play through the new Robocop game recently and had a blast.
I just bought it but haven’t been able to play it yet. I’ve got every major boss in the base game down except for Malenia. Never been more frustrated with a souls boss.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Kinda surprised nobody is playing Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree up in here. I'm hooked, can't wait to beat it, just have a few bosses left then closing out the original game, then going to NG+ with my OP build.
Too frustrating for this old man lolz
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
EU4 is (I think?) an RTS. You can pause it, but it operates on days, months, years. It's not turn based like Civ, every player/country is operating independently simultaneously. I mean, I guess technically days are 'turns' in a sense, but the clock keeps running unless you pause the game, but now I'm getting into the meaningless minutia
Ah ok I just saw it for some reason I thought it was a turn based game, I'm gonna watch a couple vids on it. A good rts game is hard to find these days.
[Reply]
kcgreene 05:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Ah ok I just saw it for some reason I thought it was a turn based game, I'm gonna watch a couple vids on it. A good rts game is hard to find these days.
It's definitely worth it. The learning curve is a bit steep, so make sure you do the tutorial. (A number of things go quite in depth, I've had it in my Steam Library for about a year, finally dound time to start playing it about a month ago) and you'll find yourself googling things sometimes, but the community always seems willing to answer questions and the wiki is quite thorough.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I just bought it but haven’t been able to play it yet. I’ve got every major boss in the base game down except for Malenia. Never been more frustrated with a souls boss.
Yep, go to the DLC first and get pumped there, then return and exact revenge on Melania. I've only got two more main story bosses to go in the DLC then I'm going back to take her out, then replay the main game and DLC but demolish everything to make me feel better.
[Reply]
Page 265 of 265
« First < 165215255261262263264265
Up