ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which coach gets your HoF vote?
Arnsbarger 0 0%
Coughlin 2 9.52%
Fisher 0 0%
Knee-divin' Gibbs 0 0%
Holmgren 5 23.81%
Knox 0 0%
Petitbon 1 4.76%
Reeves 0 0%
Schottenheimer 8 38.10%
Seifert 0 0%
Shanahan plus some under-the-table money 1 4.76%
Shaughnessy 0 0%
None of these guys should enter the hallowed hall, especially not Gibbs. 4 19.05%
All or none. It's a league of collaboration 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
Nzoner's Game Room>Hall of Fame Coaching Category.
Rain Man 07:27 PM Yesterday
First, I didn't know they had a specific coaching category. I thought coaches got put into the pool with other "contributors". But here we go.

In other news, they changed the waiting period for coaches from five years to one year, presumably to speed up the induction of Andy Reid and Steve Spagnuolo at some point.

Here are the twelve candidates for this year.

You get one vote to pick the formal finalist. Who's it for?
[Reply]
TLO 07:29 PM Yesterday
inb4 poll
[Reply]
TLO 07:30 PM Yesterday
Richie Petitbon seems nice to me
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 07:32 PM Yesterday
Marty. It will always be Marty.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:12 PM Yesterday
My thoughts:

Arnsparger - He's fine. He did okay with no big stars on his teams. Whatever.

Coughlin - Ordinarily, I would consider him a good candidate. However, his quarterback was a whiny entitled draft dodger, and no one affiliated with Eli Manning should ever get accolades. No.

Jeff Fisher. Wait, what? No.

Alex Gibbs. I would burn the hall down before I'd let them put this dirty cheating garbage anywhere near the admission booth. Screw this guy.

Mike Holmgren. Eh, he probably had to put up with a lot of genital pics and bad jokes from Favre. I'm fine if he's the choice.

Chuck Knox. I don't mind Knox, but he wasn't exactly innovative. Not a strong choice.

Richie Petitbon. Is he the same thing as Dick Lebeau? I can't tell. I'm okay if he's the choice.

Dan Reeves. He had to put up with a lot of garbage from his overrated prima donna quarterback. Once he get a real quarterback in Chris Miller or Chris Chandler or whoever, he almost got a Super Bowl. Probably a no since he was tainted by getting a prima donna draft dodger quarterback, even if it was a mediocre one.

Marty Schottenheimer. He came so close. We all appreciate Marty bringing back the franchise from the dead, but man oh man, at some point you have to win a playoff game. Probably a no here, sadly.

George Seifert - Seems like a good guy. Basically a seat warmer, though. No.

Mike Shanahan - We don't reward cheaters for cheating. Screw this cheating cheater.

Clark Shaughnessy - I thought he was coach of the best statistical offense in NFL history, but that happened the year after he left. So no.

Honestly, I'd probably go with Holmgren.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:30 AM Today
None of the above.
[Reply]
Up