ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>[Confirmed] Jaylen Watson - Broken Ankle
Dante84 11:03 PM Yesterday

Source: Chiefs fear that CB Jaylen Watson has a broken ankle.

— Zach Gelb (@ZachGelb) October 21, 2024

#Chiefs CB Jaylen Watson, one of their emerging young players on defense, suffered a fractured ankle in Sunday’s win over the #49ers, sources say.

He’ll have more imaging done today to determine if a return this season is possible. But tough reality for an up-and-coming corner. pic.twitter.com/86J6M58zqm

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 21, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 12:12 PM Today
Yea either someone is gonna have to step up and be something they haven't been before or your praying some vet refinds the fountain of youth.
[Reply]
srvy 12:22 PM Today
Where is Ekoe Boye Doe ? Poach him for some depth. That dude has some talent and surprised me he was cut so quickly.

Just did a search he is back in his home country Ghana. Just strange he was on the active SB roster to waived the next year. He reminded me a little of Sauce Gardner.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:28 PM Today
Realistically they're gonna take Josh Williams, who has started games and played in Super Bowls, and insert him into the lineup while they find someone else to replace him on teams. It's a no brainer.

And the opportunity you know he's been waiting for.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 PM Today
Ya'll know Spags and Veach will kick over a rotten log and find a plus corner.

It's what they do.

Now stop dooming.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea either someone is gonna have to step up and be something they haven't been before or your praying some vet refinds the fountain of youth.
Vikings got Stephon Gilmore pretty cheap.

He’s been fine from what I’ve seen. I always think he’s about to fall off a cliff, but he never does.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up