ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Brett Favre Announces he has Parkinson's
SHOWTIME 09:18 AM Today

Former #Packers QB Brett Favre announced that he was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's disease while testifying at a House hearing on welfare reform.pic.twitter.com/r7veggL1Za

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) September 24, 2024

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:16 AM Today
Take some more Vicodin, Brett.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:31 AM Today
100% stated for sympathy and nothing more as it is completely irrelevant to the proceedings. That man can fuck himself with a rusty knife.
[Reply]
scho63 10:56 AM Today
The love and support here for Favre is overwhelming. :-)
[Reply]
Womble 11:07 AM Today
It's certainly possible that he's got a brain injury from all the hits he took. But he's also a shameless liar.

I don't believe him.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:19 AM Today
It's very touching that the hatred for Favre is a unifying experience, bringing together everyone from all sides of the CP political spectrum. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
The love and support here for Favre is overwhelming. :-)
I mean what do you expect, he did a lot of annoying shit as a player and on top of it he decided in retirement to defraud the welfare system to build his daughters school a volleyball gym.

Not a whole lot of redeeming value there.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
As much if an asshat Farve is, you’re a sick puppy
Oh go fuck yourself. Favre is a sleezy piece of shit and doesn't deserve an ounce of anyone's sympathy.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
What does he want? A Whitman’s Sampler?
[Reply]
myselff77 12:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
It's certainly possible that he's got a brain injury from all the hits he took. But he's also a shameless liar.

I don't believe him.
I've always wondered if perhaps there is more to CTE than just concussions, and whether extreme drinking or pill popping could also have considerable impacts on the condition. To this degree, I hope Favre donates his brain to science.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 12:05 PM Today
Why isn’t he in prison for stealing $5M in benefits for poor families again??
[Reply]
Womble 12:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by myselff77:
I've always wondered if perhaps there is more to CTE than just concussions, and whether extreme drinking or pill popping could also have considerable impacts on the condition. To this degree, I hope Favre donates his brain to science.
He's more likely to defraud science than donate anything to it.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Why isn’t he in prison for stealing $5M in benefits for poor families again??
Cause he was havin fun doin it!
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:33 PM Today
The saddest part of him having Parkinson’s is that he stole money from the poors.
[Reply]
scho63 04:14 PM Today
Is he now starting the Brett Favre Parkinson's Foundation and collecting donations?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up