ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>**Come the F on Royals we need a win vs SF 9.22.24**
cmh6476 09:35 AM Today

Seth Lugo takes the mound this afternoon in the series finale vs. the Giants. pic.twitter.com/11eWFJSedo

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) September 22, 2024

[Reply]
Dartgod 06:20 PM Today
Twins got swept. We actually lost and gained a half game on them.

Thanks!
[Reply]
doomy3 07:09 PM Today
I guess at least now fans of other teams can quit claiming we are cheating at home.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:23 PM Today
The Twins lost twice!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:35 PM Today
FELIX
[Reply]
Ocotillo 08:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
How isn’t it a win for the Jays to trade a rental player in a lost season for 3 prospects?

And I’ve always been a huge fan of Kikuchi (see my posts about him in the Jays/Royals game thread earlier this year). His success is the furthest thing from a surprise but that doesn’t make it a loss for the Jays.
I'm all for trading Kikuchi.

It's the bad evaluations that I don't like.

Loperfido strikes out way too much to tap into his tools. Fool's gold.

Wagner is 26. You call that a prospect?

I like Bloss but he hasn't really translated his lower minor success at Triple-A Buffalo and his upside was already limited. It's a meh return contrary to what the social media nerds said.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
I'm all for trading Kikuchi.

It's the bad evaluations that I don't like.

Loperfido strikes out way too much to tap into his tools. Fool's gold.

Wagner is 26. You call that a prospect?

I like Bloss but he hasn't really translated his lower minor success at Triple-A Buffalo and his upside was already limited. It's a meh return contrary to what the social media nerds said.
I don’t know what the social media nerds said. They all have their flaws (most prospects do) but if even one of those guys pans out at all for the Jays as a legit MLB’er, it’s a win for them. Not like they were going to be making any use of Kikuchi in August or September anyway.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up