ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom invades Atlanta
BigRedChief 10:32 PM 04-25-2024
The OFFICIAL Chiefs vs. Falcons Arrowhead Kingdom TAILGATE - Georgia Chapter details are below.

Those going to Atlanta!!!! See flier for agenda- Red Friday event and Tailgate event.

-Wristbands for tailgate can be picked up at Red Friday event AND at entrance of tailgate. As can parking passes!

-Please click on links and read the “About” sections in their entireties for full details of each event!!!!! (Pricing, maps, times, etc) are ALL there.

-Please click on discussion tab for additional information and questions and answers.

-RED FRIDAY EVENT LINK- https://www.facebook.com/share/7oUxA...ibextid=9l3rBW

Must join Group to view. Make sure to mark going to reserve your spot.
Comment count!

-TAILGATE EVENT LINK- https://www.facebook.com/share/1qWMs...ibextid=9l3rBW

TAILGATE TICKET SALE CUT OFF OS TOMORROW @5pm EST!!!!! EXTREMELY limited army available day of at tailgate. Read event details for pricing and payment options!!!

Saturday- free for all! Most will be downtown at various places. Be safe folks!

Tailgate to include:
Retired Chief Players
Current Player Family
Live Entertainment
Games/Contests
Prizes/Gifts
DJ Music
Suprise Celebrity Guest
Golf Cart Shuttle
AND MORE‼️

Menu to be Served
Hamburgers (cheese)
Hotdogs (slaw/chili)
Sausage (pepper/onion)
Pulled Pork/Beef Brisket
Baked Beans
Potato/Pasta Salad
Varsity of Chips
Panera Bread Pastries
Sodas/Water/Punch
Beer & Liquor
Signature Chief Cocktail

Ticket Prices
$30.00 Non Alcoholic
$40.00 2 Drink Vouchers
$50.00 5 Drink Vouchers
$65.00 Unlimited (within reason)

Link to purchase
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-off...p-By4QWTeKZTNQ
Attached: ATL 2024 tailgate.jpg (164.5 KB) IMG_0763.jpg (48.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Lzen 03:15 PM 09-25-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sweet Jesus - you put your faith in THIS?!?!

What happened? X-Factor couldn't post bond or something?

Lord almighty - you hitched your wagon to a fucking nut.
Yikes Cringe GIFfrom Yikes GIFs

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:41 PM 09-25-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
:-)
[Reply]
stumppy 10:21 AM 09-30-2024
You stay classy Atlanta.

Attempted Murder? or Self Defense?
An Atlanta Falcons Fan sends a New Orleans Saints Fan to the Emergency Room after Cracking His Skull Open with vicious Head Stomps... pic.twitter.com/T8h2xX8h7v

— Fight Haven (@FightHaven) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
stumppy 09-30-2024, 10:35 AM
This message has been deleted by stumppy.
Womble 10:53 AM 09-30-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
You stay classy Atlanta.

He's probably just pissed that the Bird Lady took his money and failed to show up with burgers.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:58 AM 09-30-2024
Originally Posted by stumppy:
You stay classy Atlanta.

It's unfortunate, but there is a fairly large contingency of NFL Fans that are complete trailer trash pieces of shit. If I'm being honest, it's one of the reasons I only go to a couple of games per year now (and I've focused almost entirely on Post Season).
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:37 PM Yesterday
Update……

Evening all- wanted to touch base with where we are at. Unfortunately not much progress. But will provide what I know.

-Falcons are still “investigating”. Basically building their case is the best way to put it I think. I have sent them everything I know to send.

- Police report will be filed tomorrow or Monday by Tammy Southwood. A bit of a delay on this due to the passing of Tammy’s mom (sorry Tammy), and some confusion of where and how it needed filed due to the amount being over 10k.

- Claims have also been filed with banks and we are awaiting results of that.

- A petition that was previously circulated by Falcon fans has now been updated and reopened to include this situation. The petition is asking for Falcons to ban her and disassociate so that this doesn’t ever happen again. Here is the petition- please feel free to sign and share as you wish!

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/394/...ring-new-dome/

-Falcons fans are helping gather up some media coverage for us as well. We are also starting to reach out. We feel that will help push the criminal charges once report is filed.

A few things that we need to clarify.

- Carolyn has not contacted ANYONE. She stopped all communication day of tailgate at around 4:30 PM. There have been attempts via messenger, text, calls, emails with no response. She actually has blocked me on FB so I can’t see anything. Albeit- others can and absolutely are sending things to me. Such as events she is attending. This is helpful as she continues to tie herself to Falcons even after all this. So it’s simply adding more to the pile. If you see anything, please forward.

- Admins who were attending the tailgate, including myself, also paid for it. So we are in the same boat as all others as far as out money.

- Absolutely ALL funds received were paid back out to Carolyn 100%. There was zero funds held back. As per the contract with her.

-Funds were not paid only to me. They were funds via eventbrite and paid directly to Carolyn as well. We have full inventory of all of that to the extent I was made aware of such payments. If anyone paid Carolyn directly and did not alert myself or Tammy, please let us know. Because I want to make sure we include everyone on our accounting spreadsheet.

Appreciate everyone’s patience as we continue to forge ahead to hopefully bring positive results. While we may not be providing daily updates, we are very much pushing in the background. 🫶🏻
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:40 PM Yesterday
The falcon lawyer staff are with us. They are working it with their big lawyer bucks. She was on their publicity stuff pre-season. She’s on billboards around town with the ATL logo on them.
Seems they have some really bad publicity coming there way if we don’t get every persons money back. Every damn cent. They are taking her season tickets soon if she doesn’t give the money back.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up