Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 03:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Alice the Goon from Popeye is who she's always reminded me of.
Oh my god... Alice the Goon was positively nightmare fuel for me as a kid. Freaked me the fuck out...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:04 PM Yesterday
Alice the Goon from Popeye is who she's always reminded me of.
:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I feel like someone in this thread once talked a lot about turnovers. I can't really remember who though, probably some clown that doesn't know ball.

Lol, that last catch 'attempt' was world-class awful. Kinda hilarious that Kadarius' name was invoked here though.
[Reply]
ghak99 04:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Good Lord Taurasi sure is one ugly broad
Her trash talk is supposed to be legendary, and quite filthy.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ghak99:
She supposedly just outlines exactly how badly she wants to tongue the opposing player's gash and starfish and that gets them off their game.
[Reply]
ghak99 04:43 PM Yesterday

I'm kind of curious what Griner said. That's more than just the normal "good luck, but **** you rookie" greeting.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pablo:
She supposedly just outlines exactly how badly she wants to tongue the opposing player's gash and starfish and that gets them off their game.
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 04:56 PM Yesterday
I'm kind of curious what Griner said. That's more than just the normal "good luck, but **** you rookie" greeting.
Ya, no idea what the dude said to her.
[Reply]
ghak99 05:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Ya, no idea what the dude said to her.
Someone overheard "I'd tounge punch your fart box in Russian, hit me up after this".
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:20 PM Yesterday
Really? I didn’t see that at all. It looks like these two are at least acting like adults, finally
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:22 PM Yesterday
The crazy thing is clark has so many holes in her game and she’s still playing lights out. She’s gonna be a real problem when she has time to develop for reals. If she ever gets a midrange she’s gonna be impossible to guard
[Reply]
ghak99 06:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Really? I didn’t see that at all. It looks like these two are at least acting like adults, finally
I actually think it looked like a positive greeting of some form and perhaps it might even be a vet actually passing some appreciation to the rookie, or something of the sort. We know Jordan quietly did that sort of stuff, even mid game, to Kobe when he came into the league. Everyone knew Kobe was going to have to learn to carry the torch and a couple of the vets helped him along with positive comments and even game advice. "You're doing good work for the league kid, thanks for the planes and packing the stands, but I'm about to drop 30 on your ass". Who knows what was said, I just found it interesting.

I'm also not going to miss a chance to crack a joke about that particular lesbian though. :-)
[Reply]
Page 197 of 197
« First < 97147187193194195196197
Up