ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
lcarus 11:25 AM Today
I'm still enjoying watching the show but I'll admit that I don't quite understand the plans and motivations for all of the characters at this point. Especially with Sister Sage. Like how was it her "plan" to...well if you haven't seen the season finale yet, you will see what I mean. It doesn't quite make sense.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm still enjoying watching the show but I'll admit that I don't quite understand the plans and motivations for all of the characters at this point. Especially with Sister Sage. Like how was it her "plan" to...well if you haven't seen the season finale yet, you will see what I mean. It doesn't quite make sense.
Agreed. I'd like to see less calculated political maneuvering and a lot more of Homelander going absolutely ape shit because he doesn't give a shit about laws or norms.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:23 PM Today
I enjoyed the season finale :-)
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 03:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Agreed. I'd like to less calculated political maneuvering and a lot more of Homelander going absolutely ape shit because he doesn't give a shit about laws or norms.
But the thing about homelander is that he still craves people adoring him. At the beginning it was about EVERYONE loving him. Now it's about getting a cult of people to love him. If he loses that support, then all hell will break loose because that's the only thing keeping him tethered to reality.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:04 PM Today
This show doesn't do much for me anymore. To be honest, I think it jumped the shark in season 2...
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up