Pablo 07:11 PM Today
Sky are 11-22

Reese is such a fucking loser
[Reply]
New World Order 07:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Sky are 11-22

Reese is such a ****ing loser
They're much worse with her on the roster.

Just putrid.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Caitlin Clark ranks sixth in WNBA efficiency.

Angel Reese is 13th.
How can she even be that high when she shoots below 40% from two as a post player? Are players in the WNBA really that inefficient?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:53 PM Today
Great triple double by Clark tonight but let's be real ya'll, Indiana have been beating up on a lot of teams who are gonna get high draft picks. Once again though Boston, Smith and Mitchell put up good numbers too which further underlines the notion that it's not a one player team.

And lastly YOU KNOW what I'm gonna mention don't you? Oh yes those TURNOVERS!! :-) ..just another casual SEVEN to make that 32 In six games and 188 for the season. She's already smashing all turnover records and with thirteen regular season games to go the numbers are threatening to be really bonkers when it's all said and done.

Anyway they are playing with confidence and have a winning record so hopefully no excuses will be made come playoff time. If Clark is who folks think she is, plus she has a lot of support around her, then winning in the playoffs shouldn't be a problem imo.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:22 PM Today
Fever go from a no hope bottom of the barrell team to one of the best in the league with Clark.

We should all feel priveleged to watch this.
[Reply]
poolboy 09:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Great triple double by Clark tonight but let's be real ya'll, Indiana have been beating up on a lot of teams who are gonna get high draft picks. Once again though Boston, Smith and Mitchell put up good numbers too which further underlines the notion that it's not a one player team.

And lastly YOU KNOW what I'm gonna mention don't you? Oh yes those TURNOVERS!! :-) ..just another casual SEVEN to make that 32 In six games and 188 for the season. She's already smashing all turnover records and with thirteen regular season games to go the numbers are threatening to be really bonkers when it's all said and done.

Anyway they are playing with confidence and have a winning record so hopefully no excuses will be made come playoff time. If Clark is who folks think she is, plus she has a lot of support around her, then winning in the playoffs shouldn't be a problem imo.
give it up bro, watch Clark push the ball upcourt 90 percent of the time and deliver..she has the ball in her hand all game...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:

Wait so when she had nobody around her in Iowa losing to an SC super team she can’t win championships. And now that she has help around her she’s being carried by her teammates?

And during their streak they’ve beaten Connecticut, Seattle and phoenix who last time I checked clinched a playoff berth
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:08 PM Today
Fastest player in league history to hit 100 3s… as a rook.

She’s fucking phenomenal.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Wait so when she had nobody around her in Iowa losing to an SC super team she can’t win championships. And now that she has help around her she’s being carried by her teammates?

And during their streak they’ve beaten Connecticut, Seattle and phoenix who last time I checked clinched a playoff berth
Don't waste your time. He just hates white women. That's the crux of his message.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

I didn't say she's been carried, I said she has support. Secondly the Sparks, Wings, Dream, Sky and Mystics are all the worst ranked teams in the league whilst the Sun's are barely 500. The majority of these wins have been against bad teams.
[Reply]
Page 217 of 217
« First < 117167207213214215216217
Up