Page 5172 of 5172
« First < 4172467250725122516251685169517051715172
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
It's not that deep, bro. He has a new girl who's taking all of his time. She is quite stunning

via GIFER

Chambo would.....did.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bo racks up meaningless garbage time stats against a prevent defense that doesn’t care bc the score is 23-0 towards the end of the 3rd Q and Broncos fans are gulping it up.

This is exactly what we want :-)
It is...Donks are a non-factor in the AFC for the foreseeable future. That string of fluky wins/turnovers screwed them hard...and drafting Nix is the result of meaningless wins in a losing season. Wins nobody will remember other than breaking their streak of futility against KC.

Last year was the season to tank...and they ended up with the worst QB of the bunch. I realize two havent played yet...but it's a safe assumption they wont be the 3rd worst QB out of 566.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:57 AM Today
This is the earliest Knowmo has left
[Reply]
RunKC 12:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It is...Donks are a non-factor in the AFC for the foreseeable future. That string of fluky wins/turnovers screwed them hard...and drafting Nix is the result of meaningless wins in a losing season. Wins nobody will remember other than breaking their streak of futility against KC.

Last year was the season to tank...and they ended up with the worst QB of the bunch. I realize two havent played yet...but it's a safe assumption they wont be the 3rd worst QB out of 566.
Yup. They play a completely beat up Saints team this Thursday. No Derek Carr, no Chris Olave, multiple OL are hurt. Very winnable game. Then they play the Panthers after that.

Would love to see them at 5-3 before they get slapped back down against us and the Ravens.

But hey they still play bad teams. The Browns, the Raiders again, Colts are very winnable game too.

Hell I’d give them our game in week 17. We will have the 1 seed locked up. Let them beat our backups. Let them get close to the playoffs but not in just like last year.

Keep them out of the top 10 picks in the draft and stuck in purgatory
[Reply]
TEX 12:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
It is tragic that Bo didn't come up with a cool catchphrase like Tater did.

I wish he had - and I wish it had been - "It's Bo Time".

Good lord that would have been epic.
Garbage Time = Bo Time :-)
[Reply]
TEX 12:13 PM Today

Here's the deal though, even sitting at #12, the play was to draft Brock, and then take Rattler in like the 4th or 5th. They blew it...Again! :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Here's the deal though, even sitting at #12, the play was to draft Brock, and then take Rattler in like the 4th or 5th. They blew it...Again! :-)
Rattler was 11/17 for 140 yards, 1 TD in the first half...of his first start on Sunday.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:35 PM Today
Rattler was 11/17 for 140 yards, 1 TD in the first half...of his first start on Sunday.
140 yards takes like 52 attempts from noodle arm Bo
[Reply]
Page 5172 of 5172
« First < 4172467250725122516251685169517051715172
Up