ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Yeah I think our old pal Doug is pretty much done
RunKC 09:48 AM Today
Big no no from Doug. Shocking that he didn’t learn from Andy that you never throw your players under the bus publicly. Pretty much said his team sucks and it’s not his fault

#Jaguars HC Doug Pederson: “As coaches, we can’t go out there and make the plays, right? It’s a two-way street.”

pic.twitter.com/QPw9YhgYDx https://t.co/qeygPGfYxq

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Doug Pederson is one of the greatest paradoxes as a coach in NFL history. Somehow coached Nick Foles to a Super Bowl victory and tanked the careers of both a #2 and #1 overall QB that weren't outright busts to start.

He hired some good offensive assistants. When those assistants got promoted he failed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Welcome back, Doug.
ahh fuck that :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:44 PM Today
you never throw your players under the bus publicly is a policy for all ages in sports.

You take the blame for the losses, give the players the credit for the wins. Thats basic coaching 101.

Now, privately in your office you can tear them a new one if you so chose for that bonehead play, but thats still not a good idea. Ask them what they were thinking, why they made that decision. What can they do differently next time?
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Pederson > Nagy

And it’s not even close. If he’s fired, I’d take him back in any capacity asap.

Went in here to say this.

I’d take him over Nagy
[Reply]
RunKC 03:31 PM Today
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:35 PM Today
8.5 million a year. Pay almost as good as a college player
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up