ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone Whining about the Chiefs Benefitting from PI
Pitt Gorilla 08:05 PM 09-15-2024
Should also acknowledge the play immediately preceding it in which our first down was taken off the board BY A PENALTY AGAINST KC.

FFS
[Reply]
TEX 08:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, look, I was one of the loudest about how dumb the bengals whining was complaining about refs making the right call. This was not that. It was a bad call. He got there early and more importantly he never turned his head or tried to play the ball. Easy call. And although the falcons should have capitalized on the last drive when they were gifted penalties, the make up call is not nearly as impactful as the DPI that would have probably guaranteed a TD and given their defense a chance to defend a lead instead of desperately clawing back with a long offensive score.

I’ll gladly take the call. But without a doubt it was a bad call and it helped us a lot. That’s unlike last week where the refs made the right call and bengals fans are just being dumb. I won’t make excuses when we get a special whistle. It just makes us look less credible about this ref excuse others have if we aren’t honest about it when it occurs
This is a solid take. Very well said.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 08:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
PI puts the ball on the 1.
True...but the point being this...are you sure they would have scored?

They had 3rd and short and then 4th and INCHES and didn't convert.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up