ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>7/21/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 07:47 AM 07-21-2024
I think everyone is at practice today along with the media so hopefully there is some good information coming out.
[Reply]
TEX 10:16 AM 07-22-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
None of the stuff with the LT spot is gonna matter at this point til the pads come on.
True, but I'd still try to sign Donovan Smith.
[Reply]
O.city 10:26 AM 07-22-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
True, but I'd still try to sign Donovan Smith.
He wasn't good for however many million last year.

Just because he's experienced, doesn't mean he's good. Let the young guys play and figure out if they can or not.
[Reply]
TEX 12:01 PM 07-22-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
He wasn't good for however many million last year.

Just because he's experienced, doesn't mean he's good. Let the young guys play and figure out if they can or not.
I get your point...But Smith was decent and was missed when he was hurt, and he was not that expensive. I think Morris had one decent game in that span. And after that performance, Morris was a liability and almost got Mahomes killed. Experience will matter at LT, especially if Thuney is not 100%.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:57 PM 07-22-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
I get your point...But Smith was decent and was missed when he was hurt, and he was not that expensive. I think Morris had one decent game in that span. And after that performance, Morris was a liability and almost got Mahomes killed. Experience will matter at LT, especially if Thuney is not 100%.
I don't think he was missed other than the Raiders game. But the entire line sucked ass. Wanya was a serviceable replacement.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up