ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 206 of 206
« First < 106156196202203204205206
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJay23:
This is what has me scratching my head at people calling for Q to be fired. Does he make headscratching decisions? Yeah he does, but so did Ned, and there were people here that wanted to move from him too. The grass isn't always greener.

The future is exciting for baseball in KC!
I have been more mad at some of the players, I haven't called for Q to be let go. I don't blame him for the Dayton Moore shit drafting, the minor leagues have 2 guys that are going to be in the majors for the Royals and actually provide some real pop. Also not his fault a guy that acquired at the deadline that quit on the Royals.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:20 AM Today
Look, there's a lot of things about Qbert's style and decisions that I don't like. But pro sports are a results based business. The Royals were a joke last year and are gonna win 85 games or so and probably make the playoffs. He should be manager of the year and it shouldn't be close.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Look, there's a lot of things about Qbert's style and decisions that I don't like. But pro sports are a results based business. The Royals were a joke last year and are gonna win 85 games or so and probably make the playoffs. He should be manager of the year and it shouldn't be close.
I dunno man. Aaron Boone has done a hell of a job.

Every time Aaron Judge walks to the play, Boone yells “hey go hit a homerun”.

Boom. 58 home runs so far.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:17 AM Today
:-)
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I dunno man. Aaron Boone has done a hell of a job.

Every time Aaron Judge walks to the play, Boone yells “hey go hit a homerun”.

Boom. 58 home runs so far.

[Reply]
Page 206 of 206
« First < 106156196202203204205206
Up