Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Clark got dumped out of the playoffs last night. She put up a fight with 25 points but her poor first game put the team in a hole that they couldn't recover from.

Good first season from her though despite her breaking turnover records. It will be interesting to see what Indiana do in the offseason.
She had a really good game. I’d say they were battling both the Sun and the refs. In the end their depth was an issue as you can’t ask clark and mitchell to play at that usage and pace for 40 minutes.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:48 AM Today
Clark had a great year. Made the playoffs and fought a racist media and players all the way keeping her class and integity intact.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Clark had a great year. Made the playoffs and fought a racist media and players all the way keeping her class and integity intact.
She also held off a racist uchieffybugger and made him eat his words over and over again

And for that we are all grateful
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:51 AM Today
Now that she's out, it would be interesting to see the TV ratings the rest of the way.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 09:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Now that she's out, it would be interesting to see the TV ratings the rest of the way.
Somewhere between Jimmy Swaggart reruns and the Weather Channel
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:01 AM Today
The game was on at the bar last night. I've never seen so many missed layups in my life. Seems to be a recurring theme any time I catch a WNBA game.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
Somewhere between Jimmy Swaggart reruns and the Weather Channel
There's a hurricane afoot....Weather Channel ratings are gonna be high.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The game was on at the bar last night. I've never seen so many missed layups in my life. Seems to be a recurring theme any time I catch a WNBA game.
That’s the part the league isn’t ready for. Clark is a different breed. Mitchell is also a terrific finisher. A lot of the rest of the guards in the league are more built for physicality and not speed and finesse. If the wnba was smart (and they’re not…) they’d get rid of the hand checking because it’s Jordan rules out there and the nba was smart enough to realize it was doing more harm than good

I think in college you see a lot more of these guards who play with the smoother nba style that most hoops fans are used to
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:06 AM Today
Yeah, they are going to suck, and it will be glorious.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:16 AM Today
They need to kick the gatekeepers out. There are too many of their voices using dog whistles because they’d rather be the big loud voice in a small pond. Because they’ve become irrelevant everywhere else. They are starting to get it with some of the main coverage finally giving her her flowers. But there’s still an army of outrage mongers trying to cling on to their declining relevance.

And get the whole league some damn media training. If you can’t take the heat, stop baiting and get the hell off of social media
[Reply]
Page 223 of 223
« First < 123173213219220221222223
Up