ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 122
« First < 2272112118119120121122
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Don't trade for a WR! We don't need one. - CP
Like I said before. We are 1 injury away from Sky starting. We have to trade for a receiver. Honestly, we probably need 2. Mahomes is have the worst season of his career so far.

Give the poor guy some help.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 07:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Like I said before. We are 1 injury away from Sky starting. We have to trade for a receiver. Honestly, we probably need 2. Mahomes is have the worst season of his career so far.

Give the poor guy some help.
I agree. But why are GMs so reluctant to trade away future draft picks for established stars?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:50 PM Today
I would be trading for Diontae Johnson and one of

Darius Slayton
Jakobi Meyers
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:53 PM Today
JuJu is solid, but he's just as likely to get injured as score a TD any given Sunday. Hell, he's injured now!

Make the move for Hopkins, assuming he's healthy, he does what Rice and JuJu do but might give us a few key grabs downfield too like he used to back in HOU!

He deserves a Super Bowl. I'd love to see it!
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:07 PM Today

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I would be trading for Diontae Johnson and one of

Darius Slayton
Jakobi Meyers
Interesting suggestion here!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Interesting suggestion here!

He fits the versatile WR who can play anywhere but is especially dangerous over the middle, in the slot.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He fits the versatile WR who can play anywhere but is especially dangerous over the middle, in the slot.
He was hot last season until, if I recall correctly, they changed Offensive Coordinators in LV.
[Reply]
Fishels 09:11 PM Today
Being Veach has to be frustrating. He did address the WR position with a great pick in Rice. And Hollywood and worthy were great moves.

It’s a shame we won’t get to see the fruits of his labor this year. I do hope he trades for someone but we can’t deny how well he’s tried to fix the WR issue.

Bad luck
[Reply]
Page 122 of 122
« First < 2272112118119120121122
Up