ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Media Center>Star Wars: The Acolyte
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 03-19-2024

En el set de Stars Wars The Acolyte 😎
On the set of Star Wars The Acolyte 😘#StarWars #StarWarsTheAcolyte #Disney #DisneyPlus #Teaser #Acolyte #Premier #TV #Jedi #Lucasfilms #Luke #Skywalker #TheForce pic.twitter.com/Wq9p9LRK7t

— Alita Betancurt 💕✨ (@alitabetancurt) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:33 PM 08-20-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

What a take :-)

BB S1 is phenomenal btw
It was honestly one of the dumbest shittiest shows I've ever watched. Comparing that trash to BB is hilarious.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:27 AM 08-21-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

What a take :-)

BB S1 is phenomenal btw
I came across this on X. Enjoy the hot takes.....

Acolyte meltdown thread pic.twitter.com/RbDwnrgoy8

— Bad Whatever Takes (@BadMediatake) August 20, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:03 AM 08-21-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I came across this on X. Enjoy the hot takes.....

That's just another version of "I didn't lose...I was robbed!"

Spoiled and entitled.
[Reply]
underEJ 02:17 PM 08-23-2024
I thought it was kind of boring, but I really can't understand the uproar over this. They wanted a matriarchal society as background for the twins, but spared us the subservient men. That is a good choice.

I think it was pretty forgettable and I can't remember any other places that might be considered shoving lesbian agenda down anyone's throat.

There are clearly story problems with what is basically just a cop drama, but if you want to tell that well the cops have to be good partners, or have conflict of their own that isn't a secret, or anything interesting. It was very much a gamble to save the conflict until the end and now that it is canceled, there won't ever be character development for them to build on.

It's a mess because it assumed a second season would happen I think, and instead of ensuring a great first season, they held back the good stuff.

I was interested in it because I really like Russian Doll, but everyone should make every season like it is the last from now on because it probably is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 PM 08-23-2024

AHAHAHAHAHA! HISHE vid on The Acolyte being canceled is perfection���� pic.twitter.com/ydMGBXyYL0

— Steph Anie (@mynerdyhome) August 23, 2024

[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Up