ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 03:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I'm not going to read too much into the rookie in his 2nd game having trouble with the 3x pro bowler

also damn Hendrickson is crazy looking what the fuck

That isn't a real person, that's the main enemy from Duke Nukem.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:23 PM Today
Impressive to hop of a pool like that. Now someone needs to teach him the Willie Roaf old man shuffle. That is the path to his success.

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
I hear you, but none of that matters if his confidence is shot. And it sure looked like he was broken that game. You don't want to ruin the kid. That's all I'm saying.
I fundamentally disagree with Grunhard (no surprise) in one key respect.

He says "If a guy isn't hitting fastballs or breaking balls, you send him to AAA...."

Eh, not really. Not always. And definitely not if you think the guy has the tools but has timing issues.

Happens to young hitters all the time. They get 'caught in between' -- they're ahead of the curve/change and behind the fastball. And they just get stuck there. Then they lose the strike zone all together.

Do you send them to AAA? No. Do you bench them? Again, not always.

What you do sometimes is you give them a hit and run the first time a batter's on base. You get them out of their head and get their focus on nothing more than swinging the bat and making contact. Take away the noise.

Go back to history - let's say you have militia troops you don't entirely trust. Do you have them hold the rear as a sort of vanguard? Nope - you fix bayonets and charge with them.

So what you may want to do is actually make Kingsley more aggressive somehow. Drive blocking in the run game is an easy example. In the passing game, maybe you try some RPOs? Because in an RPO situation, he's in a run-block stance and technique.

And theoretically the RPO would also slow the rush. And it happens so quick that, similar to a hit and run, he doesn't really have much time to think.

I really think I'd focus on the RPO game this week. See if that breaks him loose a little bit and gets him playing a little more free.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That isn't a real person, that's the main enemy from Duke Nukem.
The pig cop?
[Reply]
Page 49 of 49
« First < 394546474849
Up