ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
TLO 09:13 AM Today
Lawyer up
Delete Facebook
Hit the gym
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by srvy:
I have no doubt Trav will be there when we need him at crunch time. Get off his ass we owe him the benefit of the doubt.
Yeah, he's had at least a couple seasons with a few bad fumbles here and there, and of course several bad drops last season... and then hits 21mph in the Super Bowl when they needed him the most.

Of course he's nearing the end of his career and of course he isn't the same player as 5 years ago or maybe even a couple seasons ago... I just don't care much until the playoffs, and even then I know the guy will give it everything he has left in the tank to win. We just won't know exactly how much is left until then
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
shave the ****ing head, grow the beard out, start retaining semen and ignoring taylor's calls

problem solved

we need death viking travis back

Kelce picks up MGTOW :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
one of the comments:

Originally Posted by :
KCollins Eyebrow
@tenthousandjoys
·
12h
I think there are issues between Mahomes and Travis. Partly because Travis has eclipsed Mahomes in terms of attention and Brittany speaking out as pro-Trump while Taylor was trashed by Trump. Travis values loyalty & Mahomes hasn’t seemed loyal lately.
Stick to listening to Taylor Swift you moron...
[Reply]
tredadda 09:57 AM Today
The way it’s shaping up this could be his last season. If true then I think relying less on him in the regular season might not be all bad. They can wean themselves off of total reliance on him and shift focus to other players. He then gives all he has left in the playoffs while helping this team 3-Peat.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
one of the comments:

Stick to listening to Taylor Swift you moron...
If you pieces of shit turn this into a political thing, you should be permabanned.

Can we have one god damn good thing in our lives not infected by the politics? Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:02 AM Today
3 Weeks in and he hasn't been productive. I do believe the Chiefs when they say there's reason for that.

BUT....i paid attention to him last night after all the chatter here about it....i do think he's looking slow in his routes.

Im HOPING it's because he's focused on dragging defenders to areas and creating space for Rice rather than running hard routes. Though the realist in me knows that even if that were true, that certainly couldn't be happening every route.

But....one thing i do know is that early season typically doesn't mean a whole lot. It's concerning, but im not ready to put a nail in him yet.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:09 AM Today
If Travis is washed and being phased out then Veach royally screwed up with his contract. 17 mil this year and 12.5 next year guranteed.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:18 AM Today
I drafted him in fantasy that's why lol
[Reply]
notorious 10:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I drafted him in fantasy that's why lol
Same here. :-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up