ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Expect every opponent to copy this
RunKC 01:09 PM Today
It was frustrating watching Patrick bail from clean pockets based on double stunts designing an illusion of pressure inside to force him out with the interior DL stunting to the side he rolls to.

The DL dictated this several times and the pocket was clean. I hope Andy is working on fixing this.

Good snap to show Mahomes bailing on pockets at the idea of pressure.

Chargers run double stunt. Mahomes probably wants Watson on deep outbreaker. If he's sped up cause of stunt, fine!, move to Kelce underneath who presents himself. Instead he bails from pocket and misses Kelce. pic.twitter.com/uB2gZBddtE

— Conner Christopherson (@Conner_DKC) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
DRM08 05:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's in his own head over the mess at left tackle.

I also wonder if the entire sequence that took Rashee out didn't help account for his erratic play. He'd never admit it publicly, but there's no way he wasn't beating the hell out of himself for all of that.
He actually played better after Rashee left the game. And I definitely think the revolving door at Left Tackle the last 3-4 years has thrown him off his game. Hopefully he will get more comfortable in the later part of the season. The main thing I want is for him to quit the silly throws into double or triple coverage. Chunk it out of bounds and live to fight another play.
[Reply]
Delano 05:36 PM Today

I also wonder if the entire sequence that took Rashee out didn't help account for his erratic play. He'd never admit it publicly, but there's no way he wasn't beating the hell out of himself for all of that.
He most definitely lost sleep over that. It was an accident - add it to the fire Patrick. The legend grows from shit like that.
[Reply]
Best22 05:40 PM Today

He played better after injuring Rice

Outscored LACk 17-0
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up