ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 167
« First < 67117157163164165166167
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Kman34 10:01 AM Today
We’ll wait till the trade deadline… And get what we get.. Veach has a plan and it doesn’t involve giving away high draft picks..
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Maybe they just didn't want Cooper that badly. Maybe they're working on some other trade and need those picks to do it. Again, the 2 best fits for this team are still out there.
Cooper's a pretty ideal fit for the squad, isn't he?

He's almost a 1 for 1 replacement for Rice. Johnson is more of a Hollywood type.

And prior to the season, if I'd have said "You can have Rice or Hollywood healthy for an entire season..." aren't we pretty much all gonna take Rice?

Johnson and Cooper were the two best fits, IMO. Kirk would be in that group but/for money. Slayton is a step behind that duo.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 10:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No he's not. And ultimately I don't buy that.

If nothing else, the Titans 3rd is significantly more valuable than the Bills 3rd. And Cleveland doesn't care about 'not helping the Chiefs'.

If we'd have beaten the Bills offer, if only by a little bit, they'd have taken it.
Future draft picks are seriously overrated. Trade them away for a current star WR. Win now!!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:07 AM Today
Starting to worry that McCoy is right about Veach standing pat.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Cooper's a pretty ideal fit for the squad, isn't he?

He's almost a 1 for 1 replacement for Rice. Johnson is more of a Hollywood type.

And prior to the season, if I'd have said "You can have Rice or Hollywood healthy for an entire season..." aren't we pretty much all gonna take Rice?

Johnson and Cooper were the two best fits, IMO. Kirk would be in that group but/for money. Slayton is a step behind that duo.
I'd rather have Slayton than Cooper. Too many drops for my taste.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Starting to worry that McCoy is right about Veach standing pat.
Seems almost impossible that he would.

This isn’t like last year when the Chiefs in theory were waiting on guys to improve.

They are literally down to 3 healthy NFL WR’s… and Skyy Less.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'd rather have Slayton than Cooper. Too many drops for my taste.
The thing that worries me about Cooper is that the drops seem mental with him and come/go without warning.

He seems to get the yips for a few weeks. But in between all that mess, his hands are actually quite good. And he's a nice, physical target. And has always been durable.

The 'sound' version of Cooper is a better fit, IMO. But if the yips were to surface here, yeah, it would be annoying.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:18 AM Today
What's baffling is Moore is apparently STILL higher on the depth chart and getting more playing time than Hardman. 33 snaps for Moore. 21 snaps for Hardman. Fucking WHY!?!?!?
[Reply]
Kman34 10:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
What's baffling is Moore is apparently STILL higher on the depth chart and getting more playing time than Hardman. 33 snaps for Moore. 21 snaps for Hardman. Fucking WHY!?!?!?
Blocking on run plays
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:20 AM Today
Get the fuck out of here. We've got 4 TEs rostered and they're having Scrubs McGee block instead?!? Get him off this fucking roster.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 10:20 AM Today
What's baffling is Moore is apparently STILL higher on the depth chart and getting more playing time than Hardman. 33 snaps for Moore. 21 snaps for Hardman. ****ing WHY!?!?!?
He's probably one of their more willing pass blockers as a WR, literally the only thing he can do.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:21 AM Today
That's truly incredible.

Moore got 33 snaps and 1 damn target? That he dropped?

I assumed he was in there for a dozen snaps or something. Lord that's pathetic.

Mahomes simply doesn't look at him at all. Wasn't looking at him last year either. I cannot understand why he's on this team.

For all the shit that Toney did. For all the times his mistakes were hugely magnified. Mahomes LOOKED for him. He was in the progressions and whether 1st or 3rd read, Mahomes would make his way there.

When Moore is on the field, Mahomes simply stops at the 2nd read. He doesn't even bother looking at him in the progressions. It's pretty funny to watch in person.

He'll look that way if things are breaking down and Moore just comes into his vision, but that's it.

When Skyy Moore is on the field, you're playing 10 vs. 11.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:22 AM Today
Can we promote Ross? At least he can high point the ball
[Reply]
Page 167 of 167
« First < 67117157163164165166167
Up