Nzoner's Game Room>Buccs at Falcons TNF Thread
Pablo 06:17 PM Yesterday
Post in here
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can't.

Cover 2.

Nobody can pass against 2-high shells. Didn't you know that?

I get that receivers matter as well but sorry, our offense should be graded on a curve. We have Mahomes and Reid. Retreads and second chance QBs get the excuse of defenses being difficult, not the Chiefs, yet somehow these guys are playing well. We shouldn’t just be completely bogged down because of a certain defense being run. But it’s been that way for close to 25 games now.

And Cousins in particular last night was getting rocked all night but stood in those pockets to deliver catchable balls while our QB is bailing clean pockets. I’m doubtful Cousins trusted his line yesterday. Thats the probably the most frustrating thing for me right now with Mahomes play.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:47 AM Today
Baker coming up short again
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:02 AM Today
Neither team will get the SB trophy. They don't have good defenses and they don't have QB's that can beat good pass rushers.
[Reply]
-King- 08:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I get that receivers matter as well but sorry, our offense should be graded on a curve. We have Mahomes and Reid. Retreads and second chance QBs get the excuse of defenses being difficult, not the Chiefs, yet somehow these guys are playing well. We shouldn’t just be completely bogged down because of a certain defense being run. But it’s been that way for close to 25 games now.

And Cousins in particular last night was getting rocked all night but stood in those pockets to deliver catchable balls while our QB is bailing clean pockets. I’m doubtful Cousins trusted his line yesterday. Thats the probably the most frustrating thing for me right now with Mahomes play.
100% this. We might not have Mike Evans and Chris Godwin but we shouldn't have to in order for Mahomes to play as well as Mayfield is playing.
[Reply]
-King- 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - Cousins is just a pure pocket passer and he will get SMOKED to get a throw off.

He's been doing that for years. He's an awfully easy guy to root for.
Yeah I really like Kirk. I was sure they were going to lose after the Mooney drop cause that's the prototypical Kirk story: ball the fuck out and lose because of someone else's mistake. Happy they pulled it out.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
100% this. We might not have Mike Evans and Chris Godwin but we shouldn't have to in order for Mahomes to play as well as Mayfield is playing.
My brother in Christ we had Carson Steele starting at RB with Skyy fucking Moore dropping passes as well as a the worst LT situation in football (who got benched).

Do you not see how much better the offense looked when Kareem played?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up