ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Nzoner's Game Room>***All Things Weather 2024***
Bowser 08:56 PM 01-06-2024

[Reply]
Bowser 09:32 AM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Damn you bitches. I’d pay good money for a good storm. (Without the hail, I’ve had enough of that).
How the hell did you miss it? It was a typhoon in central Kansas on the I-70 corridor all the way back to KC last night?
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:34 AM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
How the hell did you miss it? It was a typhoon in central Kansas on the I-70 corridor all the way back to KC last night?
45 miles south of I-70 and it developed a few miles East of me.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:42 AM 08-01-2024
45 miles south of I-70 and it developed a few miles East of me.
Ugh. I have it in my head you're right off the highway at Wakeeney for some reason.

I hit the east side of Hays yesterday early evening and it was 97 degrees. By the time I get to Whack-a-Weenie, it's 68 and just dumping rain. COLD rain. And I drove with that monsoon all the way back here. The winds kicked up so much it had people on the side of the road with their hazard lights on. Total pussies, lol.
[Reply]
threebag 10:59 AM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Where you at 3 bag?
Wichita
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:32 PM 08-01-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ugh. I have it in my head you're right off the highway at Wakeeney for some reason.

I hit the east side of Hays yesterday early evening and it was 97 degrees. By the time I get to Whack-a-Weenie, it's 68 and just dumping rain. COLD rain. And I drove with that monsoon all the way back here. The winds kicked up so much it had people on the side of the road with their hazard lights on. Total pussies, lol.
LOL nope. Gotta keep heading off into the abyss to get to me.

Glad you made it safe. Looked pretty nasty.

At least the traffic pulled over to stop. When I was in Sidney some asswipe just stopped in the lane. Fortunately I was behind him and saw it happen and didn't just roll up on him, but I wasn't thrilled.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:26 PM 08-05-2024
A bit warm today but nice for the rest of the week. Ahhhhh

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...42085999999995
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:34 PM 08-05-2024
LOL nope. Gotta keep heading off into the abyss to get to me.................
My favorite firearms dealer is in your town. The retired Veterinarian on the west side of town. It's not really the abyss and a fun drive from Denver if you take the back roads.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:39 PM 08-05-2024
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Lincoln, NE just recorded 80 mph winds.
That was a motherfucker of a storm. Lincoln and Omaha had constant 90+ mph winds. Trees down, people still don't have power. The funny thing is it didnt reach us in Fremont, I was out grilling.

Anyway, listen to that howl....uggh

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/d2j...ibextid=D5vuiz
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:07 AM 08-06-2024
We have a retired couple that camp next to us from Omaha. They came up being they didn't have power and the house only got down to 83 with that heat. He talked to his neighbor and they weren't expected to get power until Wednesday. Crazy.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:47 AM 08-06-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
We have a retired couple that camp next to us from Omaha. They came up being they didn't have power and the house only got down to 83 with that heat. He talked to his neighbor and they weren't expected to get power until Wednesday. Crazy.
Yeah I don't know what's going with the weather this year but I'm sure our homeowners insurance will be on the rise again. As if inflation wasn't bad enough already. I know Sioux City had a rough time as well back in June.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Up