ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2748 of 2748
« First < 1748224826482698273827442745274627472748
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:34 PM Yesterday
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by NFL on CBS (@nfloncbs)

[Reply]
dirk digler 12:52 PM Today

"Patrick Mahomes has the attitude of a championship and it jumps off the screen..

The Chiefs won a big game and he's talking about how much better they need to be" ~ Bill Belichick#PMSLive #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/RYwY7unstN

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
PHOG 01:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Both Bill and Pat McAfee are 100% correct.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM Today
Another stadium falls

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:36 PM Today
Didn't Mahomes set the record for most wins in his first 100 games yesterday? And it was game 99 I believe.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:42 PM Today
I thought this would improve. I think this is a combination of not having the same supporting cast he had in 18/19 and the way defenses are playing us. The injury to Hollywood Brown certainly didn’t help.

[Reply]
BWillie 02:43 PM Today
One thing about Patrick is he's a great leader and locker room guy. (Duh)

Compare Micah Parsons after the Dallas game and his quotes...the compare that to Mahomes after this game. That is a true leader of men.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 PM Today
We'll never go 3-0 now
[Reply]
DRM08 02:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I thought this would improve. I think this is a combination of not having the same supporting cast he had in 18/19 and the way defenses are playing us. The injury to Hollywood Brown certainly didn’t help.

Question mark at Left Tackle as well. I think the offense will look better in December & January with more experience for Morris/Kingsley, more experience for Xavier, and potentially getting Hollywood/Pacheco back from injury. Getting more time in the system for Perine might help too. And Kareem Hunt might be able to help as we get later into the season. Mahomes & Kelce will definitely elevate their performance in January. Proven every year.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:

It's almost like not getting to use Hollywood Brown is a big loss.

Everyone told me it was of no big deal for this offense.

We can still win but we are a defensive team, same as last year right now. Hopefully Steele can emerge and Worthy can become something, though.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 03:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's almost like not getting to use Hollywood Brown is a big loss.

Everyone told me it was of no big deal for this offense.

We can still win but we are a defensive team, same as last year right now. Hopefully Steele can emerge and Worthy can become something, though.
We can definitely still win similar to how we won last year. This defense is better than I thought it would be (at least through three weeks). Players like Wharton, Chenal and Conner have had great starts to the years.
[Reply]
Page 2748 of 2748
« First < 1748224826482698273827442745274627472748
Up