ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 118
« First < 1868108114115116117118
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
IrishChief 07:04 AM Today
I cant understand the argument of signing a player familar with the playbook (MVS) against a better player not familar with it. Surely any incoming player now would have enough time to adjust before the playoffs?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by IrishChief:
I cant understand the argument of signing a player familar with the playbook (MVS) against a better player not familar with it. Surely any incoming player now would have enough time to adjust before the playoffs?
I think we should consider doing both.

The chiefs have the rare luxury of starting off 5-0 and not being in a panic to incorporate someone new immediately. Although it may take time to grasp the offense, they have plenty of time to get in time for the playoffs. Rashee was a rookie with no experience and he got it by midseason. Mahomes had different WRs every damn week so he can adjust on the fly.

Andy specifically said he’d like some WCO experience so that is one limiting factor. But WCO is everywhere so we’d have plenty of options
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
ESPN Suggests:

"Chiefs: D Hopkins
Titans: 5th RD Pick

Chiefs: M Sanders
Panthers: Conditional 6th RD Pick"

...I'm game for Hopkins, but happy with our RB squad.
Yeesh, where did they get sanders from? He’s washed and we have too many RBs if anything
[Reply]
tredadda 07:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Any of these pieces of shit live near you all yet?
Saw a couple of them at a Best Buy in Overland Park.
[Reply]
Page 118 of 118
« First < 1868108114115116117118
Up