ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Happy Birthday BIG_DADDY (62) Bob Dole (61)!
TLO 08:05 AM Today
Hope you have a great day!
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Damn Bob, you gotta get out more often
The older I've gotten, the more I've grown to appreciate my quiet place in the woods next to a fire in the pit with a beer in my hand. I prefer a clear night sky with no light pollution to a room full of annoyingly stupid people.
[Reply]
Calcountry 10:39 AM Today
Happy Birthday Big D and say hello to little momma too.
[Reply]
Calcountry 10:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
My mother and my little sister are driving 400 miles (800 round trip) to take me to dinner, which doesn't sound all that exciting until you know that it will be the first time I've eaten restaurant food of any kind (including fast food) since they drove 400 miles to take me to dinner last year. lol
Nice, whatever happened to Bob D****ed Dole? Happy birthday guy.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:58 AM Today
HBD to another two iconic posters! :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Happy birthday, fellas!

I had no idea BD was of age to draw social security, and I just assumed Dole was! Lol
Yea well, I'm not getting younger or prettier I can tell you that much.

My mother and my little sister are driving 400 miles (800 round trip) to take me to dinner, which doesn't sound all that exciting until you know that it will be the first time I've eaten restaurant food of any kind (including fast food) since they drove 400 miles to take me to dinner last year. lol
Great to be loved brother. Hope it's a place you like. I eat out way less now as well. The food supply is so bad. That said I am about to go to my favorite sushi place in a little over an hour. I got taken out last night by friends I feel lucky as hell to have the life and friends I have. I am truly blessed

I appreciate the post and well wishes. Good to be a part of the OG's still around. Damn, I'm older than Bob Dole
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:51 PM Today
Happy birthday to two Chiefsplanet legends!
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:12 PM Today
Everybody needs to PM Bob Dole Happy Birthday
[Reply]
Bump 01:25 PM Today
Happy b-day to both of you
[Reply]
warrior 01:55 PM Today
Happy Birthday guys
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:21 PM Today
Happy, Happy!
[Reply]
Pablo 02:31 PM Today
HBD Gentlemen
[Reply]
Otter 03:45 PM Today
A duo of class acts.

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:38 PM Today
The older I've gotten, the more I've grown to appreciate my quiet place in the woods next to a fire in the pit with a beer in my hand. I prefer a clear night sky with no light pollution to a room full of annoyingly stupid people.
Totally get all that 100%, but dang man don't you want some takeout Chinese or Mexican once in a while?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up