ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes isn't underpaid...
Nickhead 05:06 AM 07-30-2024
Everyone else is chasing his shadow, therefore overpaying only to get the same, deflating results.

Knowing who Mahomes is, there is no alternate universe that would sign someone like Cousins or any other QB, to what Atlanta did, knowing what Mahomes has accomplished?

Ammirite?

:-):-)
[Reply]
BWillie 11:17 AM 07-30-2024
Kelce is more underpaid than Mahomes.

We have yet to see Mahomes without Kelce or Reid. I feel like each guy is responsible for 1 Super Bowl...as in if we didnt have one or the other Mahomes would just have 1 SB. If he had 1 of the 2 we have 2 SBs.

I do not want it to end but a part of me wants to see Mahomes without those two....and then still ball to the wall.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:21 AM 07-30-2024
Pat's investing that additional $10m in Super Bowls and the outcome is a net profit for him financially.
[Reply]
cmh6476 11:50 AM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Kelce is more underpaid than Mahomes.

We have yet to see Mahomes without Kelce or Reid. I feel like each guy is responsible for 1 Super Bowl...as in if we didnt have one or the other Mahomes would just have 1 SB. If he had 1 of the 2 we have 2 SBs.

I do not want it to end but a part of me wants to see Mahomes without those two....and then still ball to the wall.
In due time
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up