ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Uche Traded to Chiefs
SHOWTIME 10:52 AM Today

The #Patriots are trading pass-rusher Josh Uche to the #Chiefs, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. Coming off a win, KC lands a a new player on the edge. pic.twitter.com/FGnWGIDom3

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:18 PM Today
Playoff games are decided by a few plays.

Having another pass rusher that can get to the QB for nothing?!

Easy win.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:29 PM Today
Belichick certainly likes this move

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bill-be...200140877.html
[Reply]
JPH83 04:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
FAU has made strides but he's not going to be the pass rusher we need this year. I don't think it's about him though when you also have Danna battling injuries this year.
Agree he's improved, especially against the run. Feels equal parts a recognition he's maybe improved a little slower than hoped, and the issues with Danna's availability. Appreciate Omenihu is a very different player but there's also the question of how he'll be coming back.

Would've been nice for FAU or even that Thomas guy to have given them confidence to sit with what they have. But a speed guy to add both depth seems a solid move, especially at the asking price
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:31 PM Today
Add this goon and bring back Charles from the injured list

QB's prepare your anus
[Reply]
kccrow 04:33 PM Today
I called my shot on Ojulari but expected some type of speed rusher to enhance our anemic ability to get to the QB this year. Uche is a fine consolation prize.

Happy to see a few of you guys got the guy you were hoping for. Good addition. He'll make some hay here.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up