ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 93
« First < 43838990919293
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:19 AM Today
Give me one good reason we would want to bring in Hopkins....thus far he hasn't seemed to ever be too interested in playing here when he was looking for a new home.

Johnson and Cooper seem to be the best bets.....and Kirk to me is not an answer.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
I'm super down for Cooper, but I DAMN sure hope a change of scenery fixes his drops because his production isn't all on Watson.
I think they said last week something like 50% of his targets were inaccurate throws. Amari isn’t and never was some generational Justin Jefferson WR. But he’s going to play way better with a qb who gives a shit and will actually find him opportunities
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Give me one good reason we would want to bring in Hopkins....thus far he hasn't seemed to ever be too interested in playing here when he was looking for a new home.

Johnson and Cooper seem to be the best bets.....and Kirk to me is not an answer.
I honestly don’t hate the play. It’s like getting a cheap one night stand who’s crazy in the sack and doesn’t want you to call afterwards. Rent him for a half season knowing that next year we will get rice back and a chance to further bolster the position. I don’t think he is what he once was, but i have always believed that even if it’s not mahomes’ go to a chuck it up so the wr can grab it is the kind of WR mahomes could really use right now. We need to get bigger ADOT quick hitters.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 93
« First < 43838990919293
Up