ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2024 STL Cardinals Thread ***
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 03-28-2024
I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its officially released.

2024 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by jd1020:
No one agreed with you.

Someone said he has potentially peaked. That peak being a 3rd best outfielder in a complimentary role. He's an above average baseball player. No one has ever said he's a star.

You on the other hand, think hes absolutely terrible and would dump him for salary relief.

You look at this https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/savan...-r-hitting-mlb and think he's trash. No one is apologizing to you, dumbass.
He can't stay healthy enough to play every day :-) So piss off sCrUB
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
He can't stay healthy enough to play every day :-) So piss off sCrUB
I mean on this we can ALL agree...

I mean shit, Cubs - I WANTED you to put us in a hole this year and you couldn't even do THAT right.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I mean shit, Cubs - I WANTED you to put us in a hole this year and you couldn't even do THAT right.
Why did he even interject? So weird.
[Reply]
jd1020 02:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Jed Hoyer strives for mediocrity like Mozeliak does.

He literally said that looking at last year mid 80 wins got you in the playoffs, so that's what they aimed for. Not winning the division, not becoming a legit WS contender while being the 4th largest market in the fucking sport... mid 80 wins. So he trotted out virtually the same fucking team as last season with the addition of a Japanese pitcher who's potential greatly outweighed the risk of the contract he would get. And what do you know, they ended with the same god damn record. He was just bummed it took 90 wins this year.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Up