ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>**Friday, September 20th Giants at Royals GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:14 PM Today
Let's welcome our friends from 2014 by getting off the schnide and getting back to winning some fricking games!

1. Pham - DH
2. BWJ - SS
3. Salvy - C
4. Massey - 2B
5. Gurriel - 1B
6. MJ - LF
7. Frazier - RF
8. Maikel - 3B
9. Isbel - CF

Wacha on the hill today going for his 14th win. Game slated to begin at 7:10 CDT.

LFG.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Haven't seen a team back into the playoffs quite like this since the 2023 Eagles
Germs chiefs
[Reply]
myselff77 09:17 PM Today
Don’t care if that ball was foul, Coach Q should have gotten himself tossed to try something different and wake up the offense.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Germs chiefs
I thought about them, but they technically won that last game of the season (and had a whole bunch of crazy shit happen around them) so I'm not sure it counts.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 09:19 PM Today
Pretty much down to tomorrow and the Nats series. Snell is going to be problem Sunday and Atlanta is in a dogfight of their own.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:22 PM Today
When you have 6 bums hitting every night this will happen. Quartaro didn't think it was a good idea to hit for bums like Frazier and Hampson who have no business on a roster? Embarrassing.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
When you have 6 bums hitting every night this will happen. Quartaro didn't think it was a good idea to hit for bums like Frazier and Hampson who have no business on a roster? Embarrassing.
Qbert has been “Weekend at Bernie’sing” it for weeks. It’s as if one day he realized they were in a playoff race and was like “shit. We’re not supposed to be here yet! What do I do? I know, I’ll have Adam Frazier hit away” or some stupid shit.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:37 PM Today
Pretty much a must win game tomorrow. Our playoff chances actually went up tonight now at 92.5%
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Pretty much a must win game tomorrow. Our playoff chances actually went up tonight now at 92.5%
That’s true since the Tigers lost and we own the tiebreaker over them
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 PM Today
on the plus side my brat was terrific and the fireworks were great
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up