ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Rumor circulating that Jerod Mayo is going to be fired
Mecca 01:26 PM Yesterday

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

"Sources have informed me that within the next 48 hours, Jerod Mayo will be removed as head coach of the New England @Patriots."https://t.co/rKX1AzOLt1 pic.twitter.com/IoApoV40nf

— The Kirk Minihane Show (@kirkminshow) October 23, 2024

Not sure how reliable this source is but there is a ton of smoke out there that Mayo is an arrogant douchebag that has already broken the locker room.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
The term DEI is everywhere in athletics and business. It is not a fringe acronym.
I work for a "household name" and we have CLASSES we have to attend on DEI. It's far, far from "fringe". It's a core belief.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by seamonster:
I never thought it was possible but Eric Bieniemy was even worse as an OC than Staley was as a HC. His offensive game plan for Washington was universally mocked. Had a QB that had started a few games in totality dropping back 60 times. Wouldn't change or adjust at all even after the QB was breaking sack records. Bum that rode the coat tails of Andy Reid and I'm not so sure he hadn't pissed off the wrong people with the Chiefs either...Because he did in washington. Nearly got into a physical altercation with an offensive lineman that weight 300 pounds and spoke aout himself in the 3rd person. GTFO.
Yep.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I work for a "household name" and we have CLASSES we have to attend on DEI. It's far, far from "fringe". It's a core belief.
Yeah, my sister’s company has similar training classes.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 11:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Yeah, my sister’s company has similar training classes.
My company has those classes as well
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
No he is not. He is busy on the peyton and eli manning cast.

As much as I hate to admit it. It is a pretty entertaining and informative way to watch the game.
Also busy with his 20 something girlfriend. I cant even imagine how much she must annoy him.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up