ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 170
« First < 70120160166167168169170
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
wazu 11:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Still don't see how this would work with his monster cap hit contract. I don't think helping pay some of 2024 solves that problem.

If there is some workaround to the contract problem I could get on board with this. Cooper Kupp was really good right out of the gate as a rookie. Of all the players available, he is probably the most sure-fire immediate contributor.

I'd still prefer Diontae just because of Kupp's durability issues. But if we somehow landed Kupp and he managed to stay healthy it could be really perfect.
[Reply]
O.city 11:55 AM Today

Per @DMRussini, not only are the #Rams exploring trades for WR Cooper Kupp, but they're willing to retain salary to purchase a potential 2nd Rd Pick as well.

Kupp's Contract
2024: $9.1M (gtd)
2025: $20M ($5M gtd)
2026: $19.85M (non-gtd

— Spotrac (@spotrac) October 22, 2024

[Reply]
wazu 11:57 AM Today
Now we're talking. Send them Pick 64, Brett.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:00 PM Today
Are Kupp’s injuries soft tissue repeat type issues or more usage issues getting worn down? Haven’t really paid much attention to them.
[Reply]
Balto 12:01 PM Today
That $9.1M goes to $7.5M at trade deadline. Thats not that much money IMO.

NOW if the Rams are paying future salaries? I say pull the trigger!
[Reply]
Balto 12:04 PM Today
Rams get:
Skyy Moore
Chiefs 2025 2nd rounder
Chiefs get:
Kupp and Rams pay down as much as they can on his contract.
Rams 6th rounder

THEN

Panthers get:
Chiefs 3rd rounder
Rams 6th
Chiefs 7th
Chiefs get:
Johnson
[Reply]
staylor26 12:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Are Kupp’s injuries soft tissue repeat type issues or more usage issues getting worn down? Haven’t really paid much attention to them.
Honestly I'm pretty sure at least one of his ankle injuries and possibly both were caused by hip-drop tackles, which is why I'm not convinced he's a brokedick.
[Reply]
wazu 12:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You name it he's suffered it. He is injury prone. Latest injury was a high ankle sprain that from my understanding was a result of a hip-drop tackle. Expected to play this Thursday night.
[Reply]
wazu 12:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Rams get:
Skyy Moore
Chiefs 2025 2nd rounder
Chiefs get:
Kupp and Rams pay down as much as they can on his contract.
Rams 6th rounder

THEN

Panthers get:
Chiefs 3rd rounder
Rams 6th
Chiefs 7th
Chiefs get:
Johnson
If the Chiefs want to make absolutely sure that no trade gets done, then by all means they should try to wedge Skyy Moore into the proposed deal.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
What's baffling is Moore is apparently STILL higher on the depth chart and getting more playing time than Hardman. 33 snaps for Moore. 21 snaps for Hardman. ****ing WHY!?!?!?
This has been addressed here at CP. Sky Moore has pictures of Matt Nagy playing nude twister with that Tanner’s waitress.
[Reply]
Page 170 of 170
« First < 70120160166167168169170
Up