ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams on the Trade Block
SHOWTIME 10:48 AM Today
My best guess he'll end up in Washington

����������������: The #Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/WLAVIX38vz

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
gordonelloyd 03:44 PM Today
The Raiders will give him to us if we have the best offer. It’s not like our winning is a Super Bowl or division championship is going to prevent them from doing so.

I think we should definitely be prepared to give a number one for him, but only If we knew he would sign with us in a way that would fit our cap situation.

But I will be really surprised if he doesn’t end up with the Jets and his buddy Rogers.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:58 PM Today
Buffalo eating 34(?) million this year for Diggs and trade for an old Adams could be Ground Hog Day
[Reply]
TEX 04:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
The Raiders will give him to us if we have the best offer. It’s not like our winning is a Super Bowl or division championship is going to prevent them from doing so.

I think we should definitely be prepared to give a number one for him, but only If we knew he would sign with us in a way that would fit our cap situation.

But I will be really surprised if he doesn’t end up with the Jets and his buddy Rogers.
Exactly. Especially since they know they're not in contention now. They'll get to weaken us as far as future draft picks go so when they are in contention it will be harder on us. Al Davis still wouldn't do it, but Mark understands this and would, IF the offer was better than everyone elses.
[Reply]
TEX 04:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Schefter says it will take a 2nd and some additional compensation…
So throw in Skyy Moore. Do it Veach!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up