Page 5146 of 5146
« First < 4146464650465096513651425143514451455146
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I would hope so, he was the first pick in the draft.

At the same time, he has not yet made it clear that he's worth it. And historically, you would expect only one of Williams or Daniels to pan out.
That’s a lot of mental gymnastics bro.

Nic sucks ass and you know it!!!
[Reply]
manchambo 02:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Nic sucks ass and you know it!!!
It's not. I don't know yet whether Nix is good or Williams is good. I suspect Daniels is but it's not out of the question he's not quite as good as he seems.

When was the last time the first two QBs taken both panned out?

I would say probably 2018, Baker Mayfield and Sam Darnold, But that's stretching it a bit. Then you go to 2012, with Andrew Luck and RGIII.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Only the homerist of homers would use Williams' slow start as justification for the Donks drafting another bust.

The "see, Nix isnt the only rookie who's sucking" excuse doesn't change anything. Doinks are still stuck with a QB that isnt going to solve their QB issues.

What Williams ultimately becomes is irrelevant...

The D-tards are still in that denial phase where the eye test isnt matching their preseason hope/optimism...so they are looking for excuses. "Peyton Manning wasn't good as a rookie either"...like Nix is going to become the next Maninng...he just needs more time.
[Reply]
TEX 03:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Only the homerist of homers would use Williams' slow start as justification for the Donks drafting another bust.

The "see, Nix isnt the only rookie who's sucking" excuse doesn't change anything. Doinks are still stuck with a QB that isnt going to solve their QB issues.

What Williams ultimately becomes is irrelevant...

The D-tards are still in that denial phase where the eye test isnt matching their preseason hope/optimism...so they are looking for excuses. "Peyton Manning wasn't good as a rookie either"...like Nix is going to become the next Maninng...he just needs more time.
He needs to start taking HGH now!
[Reply]
Page 5146 of 5146
« First < 4146464650465096513651425143514451455146
Up