Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>The Franchise
KC Hawks 07:10 PM 08-17-2023
Couldn't find the old thread...

[Reply]
KCUnited 09:25 AM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Holy shit that segment was amazing. Probably the most amazing thing I've seen/heard in the entire "Franchise" series. It's so incredible getting a window like this into the culture of a championship organization. And then add in the fact that it's ours.
Yeah its clear Drue Tranquill will run through a brick wall for Spags

Between nearly ending a Bills fan life with a snowball after the divisional game and that segment, he's quickly becoming one of my favorites
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:59 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Yeah its clear Drue Tranquill will run through a brick wall for Spags

Between nearly ending a Bills fan life with a snowball after the divisional game and that segment, he's quickly becoming one of my favorites
I NEED video of this.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:57 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I NEED video of this.
Not sure there’s an isolated video of it but it’s part of the after game footage when the sideline is celebrating and he gets hit with a snowball. He picks it back up, cocks it back and death stares whoever threw it down before ultimately taking the high road and moving on. For a second though he was about to ruin someones life
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:33 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Not sure there’s an isolated video of it but it’s part of the after game footage when the sideline is celebrating and he gets hit with a snowball. He picks it back up, cocks it back and death stares whoever threw it down before ultimately taking the high road and moving on. For a second though he was about to ruin someones life
:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:57 PM 08-31-2024
That truly was one helluva an episode, this a ruthless and tight knit group... dialed in to a T

Threepeat incoming...
[Reply]
Rausch 05:05 AM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
When I hear stuff like that I really think we can threepeat.
FOUR.

We're winning FOUR straight super bowls...
[Reply]
Hoover 06:47 AM 09-01-2024
With how last season went, the slog of the regular season, the passing game, and losing the home opener, I think they come out on fire this year and establish themselves early. And hopefully they are motivated to take care oof business early which might allow you to better deal with the late season schedule BS the NFL dealt us.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:10 AM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
When I hear stuff like that I really think we can threepeat.

These other teams were mostly at the end of their rope.

If there is little to no dropoff in the defense I don't see how this team is stopped.
Yeah, we just need to get/stay healthy for the postseason.

If we get the 1 seed, we’re going to the Super Bowl (barring injury).

When you look at the top passing QBs in the AFC, I’m just not all that impressed with the rosters around them.

Houston is intriguing but we’ve had several Houstons pop up during this run. It’s hard to really take that next step forward. I remember a time when Cleveland and Baker looked like the next big thing in the AFC.

There was still a pretty sizable gap between Houston and Baltimore last season, and Lamar looked completely lost against us. Houston never came close to that, and I don’t believe they even managed a single offensive touchdown against Baltimore in two games last year.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:55 AM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I NEED video of this.
There's this

I caught the snowball. If it didn’t break in my hand, it was getting launched right back at him.

We’d beat them in a snowball fight too.

Truth is, my four year old throws a meaner snowball than #BillsMafia .#ChiefsKingdom 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/5es3a0Nx4A

— Drue Tranquill (@DTranquill) January 22, 2024

[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up