Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
This year was the best draw Drinkwitz was ever going to get in the SEC. He had a third year starter at QB, and a generational local talent at WR, along with another NFL WR. Most of the line returned, and it's the second year in the OC's system. Their NIL advantage will evaporate as other states implement similar laws.

They need to hope Florida buys his snake oil. He's a recruiting coordinator, not a coach.
Florida isn't going to be that silly....they have the equivalent of Drink in Napier. They aren't going to make the same mistake twice.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Florida isn't going to be that silly....they have the equivalent of Drink in Napier. They aren't going to make the same mistake twice.
They've made four straight mistakes.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
They've made four straight mistakes.
Yeah....been living here the whole time. While Florida hasn't been all that great they do have some pride. They would see poaching from Mizzou as a step down.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:56 PM Today
It is criminal how badly they are handling having a talent like Luther Burden here at Mizzou.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:56 PM Today
It is criminal how badly they are handling having a talent like Luther Burden here at Mizzou.
I agree. That's reason number 100 why Drink is a joke imo. Mizzou can't handle nice things when they do get them, it's sad.
[Reply]
Best22 06:03 PM Today
Yeah....been living here the whole time. While Florida hasn't been all that great they do have some pride. They would see poaching from Mizzou as a step down.
Normally you have to poach from inferior programs

The coach they have now came from Louisiana Lafayette
[Reply]
Jerm 06:22 PM Today
The cult of personality around Drinkwitz with Mizzou fans fucking astounds me….holy shit lol….
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The cult of personality around Drinkwitz with Mizzou fans ****ing astounds me….holy shit lol….
I hate the fucking dude. Such a loud mouth, mouthy, ugly, shitfuck cuck-boy.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I hate the fucking dude. Such a loud mouth, mouthy, ugly, shitfuck cuck-boy.
He runs his mouth and gets his ass kicked.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Up