Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Watch [placed on IR 10-3-24]
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
DRM08 01:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Good news but I think they act like they’re both out for good and trade for a guy.

Need help now. We just played 14 personnel with 4 TE’s and only 3 WR’s got more than 6 snaps.
And you had 460 yards, including over 330 passing. They were one missed call from refs (DPI on Xavier at 1 yard line) and one silly turnover in the end zone from scoring 40 points.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
And you had 460 yards, including over 330 passing. They were one missed call from refs (DPI on Xavier at 1 yard line) and one silly turnover in the end zone from scoring 40 points.
Exactly lol wtf?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:34 PM Today
Rap already said he was out for the season.

He ain't gonna be ready to play in January.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:35 PM Today
They really need to let the NFL Players take advantage of BPC-157 and TB-500 peptides.

Both of these facilitate soft tissue repair. They work amazingly well.
[Reply]
O.city 01:35 PM Today
Go find a WR. You've got a couple weeks here to do it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:35 PM Today
I suppose it depends if it was Grade 2 or Grade 3, but I'd guess 3.

Originally Posted by :
Grade 2
A moderate tear that usually heals in eight to 12 weeks. You can return to easily controlled sports after eight weeks, and sports with quick changes of direction after about 12 weeks.

Grade 3
A severe tear that usually heals in eight to 12 weeks, but can take up to six months to return to full, competitive sports. You can return to controlled sports like yoga after as little as eight weeks, but it may take three months to return to controlled activities if the knee joint's cartilage or bone was also bruised.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Rap already said he was out for the season.

He ain't gonna be ready to play in January.
Dude, if we can make man-made Hurricanes, we can have Rice's knee ready for the post season.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Up