ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Nzoner's Game Room>*** the official other games thread ***
FlaChief58 09:08 AM Today
Eagles - bengayls game should be good. I'm hoping for an asteroid, but I'd be fine with a bungles loss.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The clip of the Bears DB taunting the fans before giving up the Hail Mary is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.
Ever. I'm not sure I've seen anything like that ever.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:46 PM Today
Wow. SF ran it 36 times for 233 yds 2 TDs. I think that's the 4th time DAL has given up more than 200 yds rushing this season.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I could've drafted Kittle as well. Took Travis, and until last week, he's been killing me. Played Otton all year until this week.
Only reason i took Andrews is because i was taking SF D. He hadn't done shit until the last 3 weeks. Kittle has been balling all year. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Only reason i took Andrews is because i was taking SF D. He hadn't done shit until the last 3 weeks. Kittle has been balling all year. :-)

I was being a homer, so I took basically the entire KC offense. Rice, Worthy, Travis, and Mahomes. Figured Worthy and Travis would get theirs because of Hollywood and Rice. Then they go down for the season, and poof! the Chiefs offense can't score. IF I hadn't taken Baker as my backup and read the tea leaves early, I'd be dead last right now. He outplayed Pat today, but I had to start Pat because it's Raider week, lol. CD Lamb saved my ass this week catching a bazillion yards and 2 TDs. Or 3 TDs, whatever.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 45
« First < 354142434445
Up