ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 37
« First < 273334353637
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM Yesterday
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Nagy was definitely calling the plays against the Falcons. Don't know about any other game but it really stuck out because they kept showing him with the sheet calling.
Oh, did Nagy tell Mahomes to short arm the deep ball on the INT rather than complete a 30 yard touchdown pass? Or maybe Nagy told him not to lead Worthy on the other? Because it seems to me that the plays were drawn up and called just fine.

Now the one goal line sequence was goofy and bad. But overall, I see a lack of execution being the only real issue.

Patrick hits those two throws, and we're not even having this conversation.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:54 PM Today
Why would that be the reason you want Mooney over Hollywood? They're both pretty fragile.
Mooney has only had the one serious injury that I'm aware of. Hollywood has had several.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Mooney has only had the one serious injury that I'm aware of. Hollywood has had several.
Yeah, but it was a recurring thing for years. Injured it before the playoff game early 2021 then it was a recurring issue before it finally fractured late 2022. Maybe it's finally fully recovered but he didn't show much in 2023.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Oh, did Nagy tell Mahomes to short arm the deep ball on the INT rather than complete a 30 yard touchdown pass? Or maybe Nagy told him not to lead Worthy on the other? Because it seems to me that the plays were drawn up and called just fine.

Now the one goal line sequence was goofy and bad. But overall, I see a lack of execution being the only real issue.

Patrick hits those two throws, and we're not even having this conversation.
I’m really gonna have to pull up highlights from the Alex Smith era of the Chiefs running Andy’s West Coast horizontal offense while Nagy was the goddamn QB coach aren’t I?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:08 PM Today
Nagy was definitely calling the plays against the Falcons. Don't know about any other game but it really stuck out because they kept showing him with the sheet calling.
I think Reid was doing the work for most of the Ravens game.

Isolation routes, plays designed to setup the other team then skewer, nice use of attacking the spacing.

Bengals and Falcons games I saw lots of Nagy.
[Reply]
-King- 07:33 PM Today
That's how they've always done play calling. Reid tells the OC the play and the OC relays it to Patrick. I don't know why Reid does that but seeing Nagy calling plays doesn't mean much
[Reply]
Page 37 of 37
« First < 273334353637
Up