ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>What to do about Wanya Morris?
SHOWTIME 04:38 PM Yesterday
The guy is absolutely brutal

Veach needs to get Donovan Smith or Bakhtiari in here ASAP. Wanya is not sustainable for the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:24 AM Today
I'm going to have to disagree in regards to Morris not sinking game plans. He was getting absolutely worked by the secondary pass rushers as well. Tyree Wilson beat him almost immediately for a sack. Not to mention the holding that was inches away from being a safety.

Hell, the fact that raw as fuck Suamataia won the starting job over Morris out of camp despite his myriad of flaws in technique says all it needs to.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 08:29 AM Today
Yeah I mean there's two options. Throw Suamataia in and and hopefully get some growth or keep him in.

LT will be a problem for the rest of the season and that's just something we have to gameplan around.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:31 AM Today
The problem with both these kids is when they lose it's devastatingly fast. And that's why Mahomes is lucky if he can feel it and immediately bail out, otherwise he is going down.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But honestly, Donovan Smith has some of the same issues over there.
Thank your for mentioning this.

Maybe I’m crazy, but I’m pretty sure I remember Donovan Smith getting his ass whooped in the Super Bowl. Badly.

I don’t think a guy like him (who isn’t an athletic OT) is going to come in without a training camp and be any type of upgrade.

Seems like he’d come in out of shape and struggle as much (likely more).
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up